Page 48 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Yeah Finally after 3 days I am back online! I am now at goal 8. Hope that I make it. Dont have any animal yet.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by packermom View Post
    I've been out since Monday, this is really depressing. I had just bought the booth. I can't believe this is happening. What the heck is going on?
    I am sorry that you still could not load the game.
    I am back after 3 days I did many times remove the game and download it again and finally I could load the game.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    Ha! I am way too invested in the creatures and prizes of this game as a whole. I cannot be the only one that personifies everything, right? I have voices for the creatures in my head. The voices are mostly jarring screams and glottal grunting but the point is that I should get some rest and think about what I am.

For realsies: If this is on page one, forgive me. But what trades have the best chance for spires? I have given up hope on an alicorn, but I would love something to sit next to the plethora of glip-glop shrubs and the cottage I won. I might go for another sprinkles just to see what happens when they sit side by side. Will they do a fun mirror mime act? Will they fall into an existential crisis? Will reality finally collide with fantasy like that Brad Pitt movie with all the sexy cartoons and shoulder pad suits? TIME CAN ONLY TELL.
    Only the Mystery/??? Trade offers the buildings and animals - The bronze and silver trades will just yield materials, or a sheep at most. I posted all the reported drops in post 172 of this thread for reference and SW linked it in the inventory post on page 1. I've added to it whenever someone posted a new find but there haven't been many.

Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I can't find the answer to this so I'm sorry if it's already been asked.....will the Sweet Tooth Booth be useful after the event, assuming the Swirlicorn still drops coins? Or do those who have it see a time limit on the trades?
    If this follows the same pattern as the Baron's 5th, then when the event ends the ICM will only drop coins but retain it's 2 Hour timer. The gem Sweet Tooth Booth will be relegated to deco only but the animals will all have their same drops minus the chocolate coins. Of course, this is just what happened during the last event of this nature, one can never be sure what s8 will or won't alter at any given point.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    I got an Alicorn!!!!! Best event ever!!!! It dropped with an ice cream spire!
    Congrats!!

Rhino Keeper
    I can report for the very first time ever .......my goal book is completely empty!! I also got a second sprinklepea on my last drop. I am now out of bronze coins on that account so it will be awhile until I can do another trade.

I can testify to the randomness of spawns and drop rates of special prizes in this game. My account that was finished upgrading the ICM first, was the second to get the swirlicorn and is still waiting to have enough sprinkles to craft the pet. Also, no sprinklepea when my other account has 2, lol!

I play these accounts side by side on two tablets. They both have comparable dailies, while my older account does have more weeklies.

Trudyscandles

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Check out the bugs and issues forum and it might help you, but S8 seems to have resolved the issue. I know this is redundant from earlier posts, but have you tried deleting the game and then downloading it again? I was locked out yesterday for about 4 hours and I don?t think anyone else has had 3 days like you. I?m sorry this is happening to you.
    S8 has not resolved the issue for everyone. This is the 6th day I have not had access. Even if and when I get it back this event is a write off as I refuse to gem stuff to make up for the time I lost. I had a lot of trouble the last event as well, on and off for days, that was a bit of a shock as the game had been stable since multiple access problems in April, then before that was the leaderboard event where they eventually put us one at a time into a separate group to compete against each other. Whatever is causing the problem it is not new. I even went back to my old iPad and downloaded the Valentines app version and it could run, but lots of the new stuff just wasn?t there, deleted that and downloaded the new app and no access again. I now have a brand new iPad as I was having problems with the lightening connection so deleted the app before I synced the 2 iPads and then installed it and no access. I certainly hope it?s fixed before the next event. And, yes I have been talking to them through my ticket and I am in the famous bugs thread.

Rhino Keeper
    I have the final goal achieved however the mystery box is no where can be found.

Executive Chef
    I just got back in a few hours ago after 3 days being locked out. It does seem incredibly UNFAIR that we?re not getting any recompense in order to finish this goal. I?m not spending any gems to catch up either.

There are still people locked out. Why isn?t S8 giving us anything to make up for their problem which has affected us negatively?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    I can report for the very first time ever .......my goal book is completely empty!! I also got a second sprinklepea on my last drop. I am now out of bronze coins on that account so it will be awhile until I can do another trade.

I can testify to the randomness of spawns and drop rates of special prizes in this game. My account that was finished upgrading the ICM first, was the second to get the swirlicorn and is still waiting to have enough sprinkles to craft the pet. Also, no sprinklepea when my other account has 2, lol!

I play these accounts side by side on two tablets. They both have comparable dailies, while my older account does have more weeklies.

Trudyscandles
    Congrats! That's truly amazing to have NO goals. I've wondered a few times here and there if/when I can get to a point where there are no goals. It's heartening to hear that it IS possible. XD Also, thank you for all your contribution to help us on the forum. We appreciate it.

Anyone having problems with sprinkles not appearing in inventory? I noticed sprinkles were not counting so I checked total before clicking on ice cream mt. and fighting sprinkle monster. I got sprinkles but they did not show up in inventory.