Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
Got to level 10. My prizes were a regular dragon and a shrub. Not great but could have been worse. I?m happy that my kingdom can go back into normal mode, all of the infrastructure is back in order. Good riddance farm houses.

I have 5 gold coins and I feel decently good about my chances of getting 15 more by the end of the event for the swirlicorn. Any gold I earn past that will go into mystery trades. When I was worried about maxing out, I used bronze coins to help get ingredients for my ICM (I don?t have the booth). It helped a little and was better than letting them waste. If the number of bronze coins creeps up again, I?ll just keep doing trades for the heck of it while mostly hoping for candied sprinkles.

Though I do feel very confident about getting sprinkles because she spawns more often than not. That may be because I?m level 44.

If all goes well, I?ll walk away from this event with the level 10 ICM, the swirlicorn, sprinkles, and a few shrubs (all without spending a gem). That?s a successful event in my book! If I got the adorable sprinklepea that?d just be the icing on the cake (or hot fudge on the sunday).
I'm also glad to be rid of all the farmhouses.
I wish they had made an Ice Cream Dragon!
Ending the event with Swirlicorn, Sprinkles and ICM lv 10 is very nice indeed! Good luck!