Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I am going to spend my gems/resources on the swirlicorn. I like the way it looks, and I realized that it is what I really want from this event. I have a pink/sweet area of my kingdom where it will look great. Also, I had the right chocolate coinage to get several mystery boxes, and although I was lucky enough to get the Ice Cream Spire, everything else has been shrubbery. I am comfortable being honest with myself about my chances, about the way the universe treats me, especially in this game. I am just never going to get the alicorn, and I am OK accepting that.

Does anyone actually like the shrubbery? I'm not judging, I just don't get it. I don't think it is pretty, or cute, and it is purely deco. It doesn't drop anything, even though it would totally make sense for it to drop the occasional ice cream, or chocolate, or sugar. Why would they even bother making that item? And who thinks that's a cool or fun prize to get in a mystery box???
    Last edited by robotparade; 08-19-19 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Punctuation, spelling