Page 32 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    So is the only way to get the Ali is randomly by doing a mystery trade with the bronze, silver and gold? Lame.

Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Your unimpressed -.- was impressive, far more than the drop. They should at least give you shrubbery along w the magnanimous 3 energy. : ) Condolences, I am also underwhelmed by the mystery box contents so far - I lucked out w a cottage but otherwise, 2 nuggets and shrubbery. I at least have enough shrubbery to put around the cottage for Valentines Day, so have turned to the Swirlicorn. Any trades after that are gravy. ASweets outlined her strategy in an earlier post; she really got the structure of the event and was clear on her goals.
    No not even a shrubbery -.-
    So to be clear after getting the Swirlicorn all trades are blocked?!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm taking it easy this event. I'm still working on the last step of "What Storms May Come", so I'm a bit stingy with my coins as I need them for the main storyline. Therefore, I'm not willing to spend on dozens of alpacas for one event, even if it's coins and not gems. It's also taking me a while to get all the cups of sugar, since I can't really do a round of my 10 farmhouses every 10 minutes for both time and energy reasons. So I'm doing slow and steady for now, and we'll see what I get out of the event in the end. Right now, I'm liking that it's not a very energy intensive event at all for me, so I can work on my main storyline goals at the same time as I participate in the event.

Oh, and I've gotten Sprinkles with every single collection for the last two days or so. I'm on level 6 now, was on level 5 when this started. Weird coincidence or increased spawn rate for everyone?

Executive Chef
    Regarding the Golden-ish ticket requests: I will never understand S8's system. I haven't sent gifts or requests in weeks, but for some reason I got the "you can not send requests to 10 of your friends because you have already sent them requests today".

How could I have sent them requests when I haven't sent any requests?

I'm not worried about getting the 15, it just is weird.

Rhino Keeper
    I've only had a very few silver coins and no gold.
    The last silver exchange yielded a wooden beam...what???
    Just leveled up to 7, hope things improve.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Herroyalhighnessprincess View Post
    60 alpacas is OMG!!! I'm already saving every single coin on buying more alpacas. Its so terribly upsetting to see that everyone is limited by sprinkles while I'm watching the countdown clock on my alpacas. I don't have any sheep and am only level 32. I log in throughout the day and it's always before I'm maxed out on energy. Can't think of any other ways to get thru this event
    Your 13 alpacas that you do have should be ok. Since I sleep around 8 hrs a night (if I?m lucky) and there are 24hours in a day, I manage to get all 3 collections from each of mine every day. I collect immediately before I go to sleep, then again immediately when I wake up, and once more, eight hours later. For me, that shakes out to 6am-2pm-10pm.
    Best of luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Did my very first mystery trade and got... Sprinklepea! Very exciting. With renewed hope for extra sprinkles on top, I waited the full 8hours for collection. After a breathless 8 hours of waiting (not really, I got her at bedtime and went straight to sleep) my collection yielded... a coin
    *much flag-waving ensues*
    Anyway, I’ll keep her out and name her Sweetpea.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashanthya View Post
    I can confirm that the Trade Chocolate Coins DOES drop alicorns.
    I'm still a little confused about the alicorn drops. Could you please clarify what type of alicorn drops from the Mystery Box?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Regarding the Golden-ish ticket requests: I will never understand S8's system. I haven't sent gifts or requests in weeks, but for some reason I got the "you can not send requests to 10 of your friends because you have already sent them requests today".

How could I have sent them requests when I haven't sent any requests?

I'm not worried about getting the 15, it just is weird.
    When you selected the neighbours to send the invites, did some of the boxes become unchecked?
    And you had to select them again?

This often happens to me, and I would get that message.

New Resident
    I had it too, but it has just disappeared!!! Anybody with the same problem? I had visited the sugar and it didn't give me any sprinkle 🤨