Page 69 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    AnnirasSweets- you win!!!! Hands down. You inspire us all. And congratulations to everyone for the successes you have, suggestions you've made, and experiences you've shared! Thank you - and thanks to all forum posters! Thank you S8. This was fun. ... except when it was not. see you tomorrow!

Rhino Keeper
    Icm lvl 10 1600 coin drop after event finished no black flag

Rhino Keeper
    Have 17 Gold coins. Did not sleep the whole night just to collect from ice cream mountain. Didn't manage to get the remaining 3 gold coins needed for swirlicorn. Forego sleep and could not get the remaining needed.

Executive Chef
    That was a bust. Locked out for 6 days, no alicorn, a bunch of shrubs and farmhouses, no recompense from S8. Severely disappointed.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    I?m upset that I spent 50 gems for the ability to convert bronze coins into silver and gold when actually I need the opposite
    Me too!

Fashion Designer
    I got nothing from this event at all. Well, two ugly cottages and some shrubbery but I only got about 13 gold coins and was left with 27 sprinkles so not enough for anything. A waste of 2 weeks.

Participating to this event along with generous gem spending was the most expensive mistake I have made so far over the years. Time for rethinking everything.

Funny though that S8 does not see business case with these events at all. Algorithm could be easily coded so that along with randomness it would give credit to hard work and commitment.

Rhino Keeper
    Last trade 1 measly gem. I really wanted an alicorn too 😭😭 Shame they cant let the sweet tooth booth still do trades and make it like the love shack

Rhino Keeper
    I am very pleased with this event. I played until I nearly cooked my iPad, I invested some gems (which I normally do not do) and I think the return rate was fair. And because I have missed Baron's Birthday, I am doubly happy I could catch up on the alis.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm conflicted about my final opinion on this event. I liked that it wasn't very energy intensive, but in the end I think that if S8 hadn't dangled the chance of an Ali in front of my nose, I would have happily sat this one out. I personally don't care for the ice cream theme and the different spires, watchtowers and cottages (got some of these), not to mention the stupid shrubs (sorry), so all the mystery trades that didn't give me an Ali (so, ALL of them - and I did a ton) were completely useless to me. As for the Swirlicorn - I guess it will be nice to have it drop a Sweet Feast every once in a while, but all the other drops I'm not really interested in.

So, in the end, I spent 50 gems (on the booth) in order to get a Swirlicorn I'm lukewarm about and basically nothing else that's of use to me. So no, now that I've thought it through "out loud", this wasn't a good event for me.

Thanks for listening, guys!