Page 55 of 77 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    We're, like, in total parallel. I draw the line at matching pastel manicures.

The first Mr Sprinkles has the baby Sprinklepea, because he got awarded custody. I am making a second Mr Sprinkles. This is now a family taking a stand for diversity in my Queendom.

Bobbyrae: Woo hoo!!! Baby alicorn!!! Congrats! : D And congrats to everyone who brought a baby Ali to your realm! Very inspiring and keeps me going with more trades. : D

Edit add: original typo of 'woo boo' which gives conflicting impressions. Like, am I really congratulating or kind of being sarcy (sarcastic)? Answer: truly congratulating. : )
    Lol... my policy is to always assume good intent when reading on a forum. I wouldn't have interpreted it as being sarcastic at all
    I gave up on crafting Sprinkles. I think it's brilliant of you lot to have two and three Sprinkles! I got tired of fighting the sprinkles monster, and I have only managed about 9 sprinkles out of the required 30. So I have parked a direboar and am just collecting from the completed mountain and doing mystery trades. I don't know how folks are able to do so many trades either though. I get maybe 1 bronze coin each collection, sometimes a silver or gold coin might be thrown in. Sometimes I get one gold or one bronze or one silver only for the collection so it's taking me ages to get enough coins to trade.

This, of course, is mildly disappointing as it means I won't have enough shrubbery to place it so that one set is slightly higher than the other to create that two level effect with a little path running down the middle. Sigh...if only I had a herring.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    I received 3 energy as a mystery box when I upgraded my ice cream mountain to level 10 not much for so much effort.
    At least you didn't get a sundae shrub my dear.

Executive Chef
    I also just got three energies as my mystery box for level 10. At least I can put my extra cottages away and return the llamas to their home near the camel.

Rhino Keeper
    I fear I will never get Swirly! My level 10 mountain is giving me 0-1 gold chocolate coins per day. I still need 8 to craft swirly, forget about mystery trades to try for an ali! I feel like I was getting more gold coin drops at the lower levels! SO tired of random drops!!!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    I fear I will never get Swirly! My level 10 mountain is giving me 0-1 gold chocolate coins per day. I still need 8 to craft swirly, forget about mystery trades to try for an ali! I feel like I was getting more gold coin drops at the lower levels! SO tired of random drops!!!
    I believe in you! I felt that way before too because I only had 2 gold coins for the longest time going into level 10. But I'm up to 12 gold coins and we still have 5 days! We can do this. !! I was worried I wouldn't get Mr. Sprinkles either but I'm slowly chugging along with 10/30. We can do this guys, just gotta keep collecting.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    *snip*

I also am frustrated that S8 has proven, once again, that they do know how to program a use confirmation button.
    lol...I saw that too. Not even sure what the point of that coin spend confirmation is. smh

Fashion Designer
    I just got a sprinklepea from the mystery box trade. It's cute!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    Ugh, SAME! I set out to get Swirly and Sprinkles first, which I managed in the first 4-5 days of the event. (Gem booth was a must for me). I have done the mystery box trade so many times. I have 12! shrubs, two spires, and a cottage. No alicorn.

The two alicorns that I DO have were random gifts from watching ad videos! I also earned both of my apple trees from ad videos. I could definitely use more energy droppers, especially at level 44. I have so many friends with fields of flappy horned horses and I?m more than a little jealous.

I also wouldn?t say no to a baby sprinkles... POTP for us both!
    Hi, if you don't mind me asking? Where do you watch your adverts to get extra items?x

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the Sweet tooth booth on day 1 but only managed to exchange a few to gold coins and now since my ice cream mountain is at level 10 I do not get a lot of bronze coins anymore which is not helping to do mystery box trades as I already managed to get the Swirlicorn, so I really need more bronze coins to be able to do mystery box trades. I wish there was a way to exchange silver or gold to bronze as well.
    Also Sprinkles does not spawn that often anymore since the upgrade and I still do not have enough candied sprinkles to get Sprinkles.
    So maybe it is best to wait with the upgrade till last moment for some in the same position.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeaksy View Post
    Hi, if you don't mind me asking? Where do you watch your adverts to get extra items?x
    Some of us (not all of us) see this in our games under our Goal book :
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BE76C723-C49A-48FA-9223-1963C8EC70E0.jpeg 
Views:	56 
Size:	634.2 KB 
ID:	52776

When you click on the "Free Gift" icon a video should play and after it finishes and you close out that screen a free item should drop.