Page 70 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    There is a difference between happiness w the event (I am happy too) v happiness w event outcomes (no Ali and neck deep in shrubbery, so, not as much, I did end with 7 spires/watchtowers and 3 cottages). It was the aspect less reliant on chance, the swirlicorn, that turned out to be my favourite part. Personally, I don't enjoy the rare chance bits - random drops that can totally derail even dedicated players. I wasn't even going to craft it, SO glad I changed my mind. : )
    I have so many new cottages I can right away start a new village in a size of a small town so I totally understand.

I still have the final mystery trade waiting to be collected and I’m leaving it there dreaming it will be another Ali.

Rhino Keeper
    I think my three Sprinkles all gave me an earthwiap this morning - unless I clicked something weird???-I?ll double check next collection.

Rhino Keeper
    I appreciate the format of this event. However, I do not like the sparseness of gold coin drops, the infrequent spawning of sprinkles, the fact I didn't walk away from this event with one single prize I actually wanted (and put in the time to achieve), but walked away with a bunch of shrubs that I didn't need or want (same as any previous shrubs won from events). And it would be one thing if I personally dropped the ball and didn't make the effort, but there was nothing more I could have done on my end. I'm not spending gems to attain a prize offer in the goals.

Executive Chef
    I loved this event format! No mind numbing chopping of rocks or trees, didn't have to grow any trees either
    Alpacas were one bottleneck - they are so expensive, since I bought like 60.
    Sprinkles was biggest bottleneck and waiting for sugar from farmhouses- but after all that. I absolutely loved trading coins for various gifts!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    I am very pleased with this event. I played until I nearly cooked my iPad, I invested some gems (which I normally do not do) and I think the return rate was fair. And because I have missed Baron's Birthday, I am doubly happy I could catch up on the alis.
    This is so funny to me because I had to take my phone in for repair because my battery was literally bulging and pushing my screen out. The repair guy was very nice about it though, as if he'd seen it a million times.

On topic though this event was fairly laid back for me, but I did set my 2 hour timer. Not at night though. And I got an Alicorn which offset the purchase of Booth.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I loved this event format! No mind numbing chopping of rocks or trees, didn't have to grow any trees either
    Alpacas were one bottleneck - they are so expensive, since I bought like 60.
    Sprinkles was biggest bottleneck and waiting for sugar from farmhouses- but after all that. I absolutely loved trading coins for various gifts!

Sheep dropped the cream as well as the alpacas. Not that you'd know that just from the in-game information.

Executive Chef
    My Sprinkles also tried to drop earth wisps, which I am full of. I wonder if that means a chance for trade tickets? I guess "we'll see what happens".

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    My Sprinkles also tried to drop earth wisps, which I am full of. I wonder if that means a chance for trade tickets? I guess "we'll see what happens".
    If that happens I'll have to take it out of storage!

Glad your phone is working again my friend.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    Sheep dropped the cream as well as the alpacas. Not that you'd know that just from the in-game information.
    Yeah, I know. But all my black sheep didn't get any. And white sheeps took forever. And all sheeps cost gems- so buying Alpacas was only choice for many - or those who wanted more.

Rhino Keeper
    Sprinkles drops earth wisp can confirm!