Page 36 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I?m happy that the chocolate coin drops have been fixed, but I don?t think they?re supposed to drop sprinkles.
    Ah okay, I'm happy with coins just thought mine was glitchy. Thanxs for the update
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-20-19 at 05:04 AM. Reason: Fixed quote

Finally upgraded Ice Cream Mountain to level 10... received ONE GEM in my prize box as my congratulatory prize.... nothing else.
    ONE GEM?!?! Hardly worth my efforts.
    Super disappointing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    Level 8 and still not get golden chocolate coins

Only bronze and 5 silver!!

What is wrong with my game??

Even by the 3 events before, when we good collect prize for golden nuggets by doing adventure, I dit not get the prizes.
    It cost me then a lot of golden nuggets.
    So, why do I still have this problem all the time??

I play this game for many years, every day..!
    Game inequality.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cmgermaine View Post
    Finally upgraded Ice Cream Mountain to level 10... received ONE GEM in my prize box as my congratulatory prize.... nothing else.
    Super disappointing.
    Finally? Haha, I think you're one of the first.
    Hmm, that 1 gem is not exactly exciting indeed. Slightly better than 3 energy (the worst drop posted here so far), but I understand you're disappointed.
    Better luck next time!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    I think I posted in the wrong thread. Spirit says its a known problem but I was curious how many others cannot get it. Ive been locked out 24 hours now. Am in the hospital and will be out half the day tomorrow. Have been taking advantage and nightly collections and even put a few gems in to speed up the level, but now I feel robbed and like I won?t have a chance. Anyone else locked out this long? I did everything possible to get back in aside from delete the game because I am not 100% of my password
    Sorry to hear it janddolphins.
    It hasn't happened to me yet, so I wouldn't know what to do.
    I totally understand the robbed feeling, and I hope someone can help you/ something can be done about it.
    It looks like the event is achievable for non gemmers with a couple of days to spare, so I wouldn't give up hope and continue when you can.
    Good luck in the hospital.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 08-20-19 at 06:20 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cmgermaine View Post
    Super disappointing.
    I got 3 sundae shrub decos, even worse! Straight into storage...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    I have also had one Sprinkles, to fight, spawn from both my Sprinklepea and pet Sprinkle.
    Possibly glitch, or meant to be?
    Since there is only the one building that spawns Sprinkles, I feel the extra spawns from the pets are entirely intentional. Of course there's the distinct possibility I may be attributing more good will to the company than they truly possess.... However, I'm floating on a cloud of happy for this event so I'll go ahead and give them the point anyway, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    I got 3 sundae shrub decos, even worse! Straight into storage...
    It seems like they just programmed the same exact "??? Trade" drops to show up in the Mystery Box prize we 'won' in Goal 10. Every prize I've seen reported for that goal is directly from that list. If they didn't want to create another item then they should've at least made it so that every player received the same prize and that it was a prize worth receiving. A Sprinklepea for everyone wouldn't have been amiss.

I'm of the firm opinion that required goals should always have standardized prizes - the same reward for every player who reaches that point as they each had to put in roughly the same effort to finish. They don't have to get rid of random rewards entirely, I'm perfectly fine with the extras (such as chests, trades and adventures) having random drops as they're not required to finish the event.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 08-20-19 at 06:35 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    I think I posted in the wrong thread. Spirit says its a known problem but I was curious how many others cannot get it. Ive been locked out 24 hours now. Am in the hospital and will be out half the day tomorrow. Have been taking advantage and nightly collections and even put a few gems in to speed up the level, but now I feel robbed and like I won?t have a chance. Anyone else locked out this long? I did everything possible to get back in aside from delete the game because I am not 100% of my password
    So there is someone else that can?t access the game! I had lots of periods last event where I couldn?t get in, however I did manage to finish it with about 20 hrs to spare. However, this event I believe I currently haven?t had access for 61 hrs. This is the 4th time this has happened, from memory. Back in April I was out on and off for days, then it came good. I think I managed to trigger 3 sprinkles and I?m maybe at level 3. Even if I get back in, I have no idea how long it would be for. I have tried everything, deleted many times. Went in on my old iPad with the valentines version, I had access but all the latest stuff was just non existent. Then I downloaded the latest CS and no access. Tell me, can you look in your settings, does Castle Story show up? As soon as I lose access, I know it?s gone, it?s like the app is there but not there. Apparently there are a few players, I have no idea how many in the world that are having access issues and they are investigating. But this is months now. In about 4 weeks I will be going overseas and will have no access for 4 weeks, so certainly hope they sort it out soon.

So this is Kiwi Kingdom, playing for 7 years, sorry everyone, no requests, no gifts, I haven?t forgotten you. I have a full load of gifts there that I haven?t accepted, they will just be going to waste. Good luck everyone, it is just so disheartening to be in this mess.

Host(ess)
    Regarding the problem with some players accessing Castle Story, you should go to the bugs link and follow that. You will get updated quicker there. (Maybe)
    Quote:
    Please post bugs and issues in the right place so it will be seen by S8 and actioned quicker. Posts get buried too quickly in discussions and if I don't have time to move posts, then the issue may be delayed in being resolved. Will post the link shortly. I'll escalate this to S8 as well.

Edit: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...o-Castle-Story

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    So there is someone else that can?t access the game! I had lots of periods last event where I couldn?t get in, however I did manage to finish it with about 20 hrs to spare. However, this event I believe I currently haven?t had access for 61 hrs. This is the 4th time this has happened, from memory. Back in April I was out on and off for days, then it came good. I think I managed to trigger 3 sprinkles and I?m maybe at level 3. Even if I get back in, I have no idea how long it would be for. I have tried everything, deleted many times. Went in on my old iPad with the valentines version, I had access but all the latest stuff was just non existent. Then I downloaded the latest CS and no access. Tell me, can you look in your settings, does Castle Story show up? As soon as I lose access, I know it?s gone, it?s like the app is there but not there. Apparently there are a few players, I have no idea how many in the world that are having access issues and they are investigating. But this is months now. In about 4 weeks I will be going overseas and will have no access for 4 weeks, so certainly hope they sort it out soon.

So this is Kiwi Kingdom, playing for 7 years, sorry everyone, no requests, no gifts, I haven?t forgotten you. I have a full load of gifts there that I haven?t accepted, they will just be going to waste. Good luck everyone, it is just so disheartening to be in this mess.
    I have been locked out for more than 24 hours and didn't finish before this happened. I am locked out on both my iPhone and iPad Pro. I suspect that the problem is all the extra herbage that CS added in the last few days, overwhelming all but the very newest device's video capacity. I bought new devices the last time CS did this, but other apps were running more slowly as well. Not so this time and I can't afford the $4000 or more it would cost to upgrade to the newest Apple devices.

My Kingdom is Myldridia (the one with the crabapple puppies), so if anyone who can still get on can post on my wall that I can't, I would greatly appreciate it. If I don't get back soon, I probably won't be back at all. I am really going to miss my friends. I just wish I could at least get a refund for my gems, but that's not going to happen. CS has been my favorite game since the first day I played it, but I can't afford new devices, especially since the ones I have aren't that old and work fine for all my other apps. This is my last S8 game so if this is the end for me, I won't be downloading any other of their games. If this is goodbye, s'long CS!
    Last edited by 55lee55; 08-20-19 at 07:43 AM.