Page 40 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    It's in the Kingdom Goals quest book icon (top left). You just need to scroll down some, it's the last featured quest before going to regular goal lines.
    I looked. That is not in my quest book.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CCBDA9CC-D8CC-4B2A-B7C8-8738442EA2CB.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	133.3 KB 
ID:	52730  

Executive Chef
    A Chance of Sprinkles is the search for Sprinkles.

Rhino Keeper
    This is awful I still can’t connect. My WiFi is not the problem because I can connect to anything else requiring internet. Crappy servers and I doubt that they even care that this puts players behind.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Game inequality.
    True. Lvl 9 ICM now and only 42 bronze and 1 silver, no gold. I'm guessing the ICM for me is only dropping a single bronze every time... not really paying much attention but can estimate based on my choco coins so far. I've only done about 4 bronze trades... useless for me now (so really I have received 50 bronze). Not much of an issue with the sprinkle monster appearing and he seems to mostly drop 2 sprinkles. Maybe Lvl 10 will be better for me ?? Or, maybe S8 can personally Spinal Tap me just one higher .. Lvl 11.
    Last edited by daddyoooz; 08-20-19 at 07:19 PM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    how do i submit a ticket? i cant log in.., if it?s because of all my extra wakers ill gladly let s8 go in and put them all in inventory i just want to play my game it keeps my depression and anxiety at bay..,
    At the bottom of this page look for ?contact us?
    You can submit a ticket there. Depression and anxiety are bad enough to deal with so I hope you especially get your access back ASAP!

Host(ess)
    This is weird, the time stamp on my last comment says 3:26 am, but my time says 9:26 pm.
    I know California is 1 hr earlier than I am here, so what?s up with it being 6 hrs later?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmeraKingdom View Post
    At the bottom of this page look for ?contact us?
    You can submit a ticket there. Depression and anxiety are bad enough to deal with so I hope you especially get your access back ASAP!
    thank you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    I really have enjoyed this event thus far. I'm level 9 on both of my accounts and just need one more royal sundae for each and then varying amounts of sugar cups. I can't wait to get all the sugar I need so I can say adios to farmhouses for awhile, lol.

I decided to go for the swirlicorn to add to my collections, I'm about 75% of the way there.
    How is everyone else doing?

I'm sorry to read that some people cannot connect to the game, that has to be very frustrating and disappointing! Being disabled, I spend a good deal of my day playing this game. It's my favorite one! I would be quite upset if it happened to me. I sincerely hope that S8 can get this issue fixed for all!

Trudyscandles
    I'm at level 8 now, and I think I can upgrade to level 9 today.
    I caved and bought the Sweet Tooth Booth. I was getting close to max on bronze coins and thought it was such a shame to spent it on bronze trades.
    I'm gonna go for the Swirlicorn first. I can really use the drops, especially the rare ones.
    I now have 5 golden Chocolate Coins. (but with the booth I can make some more soon)

My sympathies to the players locked out of their game.
    I'm pretty addicted to Castle Story and I can imagine how awful it must feel to not being able to log in.
    I hope that, whatever the cause of the problem, it gets fixed soon and you can still enjoy the game/ event afterwords.

Thanks to all fellow rulers for the encouragement, I've managed to up my alpacas to 19 now and hope I can make it in time for the swirlicon.

Can I ask though - does anyone know what would happen to the building if its not upgraded to the max after the event ends? Does it still drop items or does it become a deco piece?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Herroyalhighnessprincess View Post
    Thanks to all fellow rulers for the encouragement, I've managed to up my alpacas to 19 now and hope I can make it in time for the swirlicon.

Can I ask though - does anyone know what would happen to the building if its not upgraded to the max after the event ends? Does it still drop items or does it become a deco piece?
    It still drops coins, (800 at level 8) but not items.
    The timer can be different too post event.