Page 66 of 77 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I’m upset that I spent 50 gems for the ability to convert bronze coins into silver and gold when actually I need the opposite

Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    If I don't make it to the swirlicorn, I'm going to be upset. I have played this event as much as I possibly could, 14hrs a day since the beginning. I have a lvl 10 Ice-cream and with 20 some odd hours to go, I have 11 gold coins. I haven't used any for trades. I probably want get the pet sprinkles either because his spawn rate was 3:1 or 4:1 through this event, which is what held me up on leveling up because I was always needing candy sprinkles
    I would suggest doing the math for how many bronze and silver you need to save and then dedicate yourself to bronze and silver trades in order to get candied sprinkles. Then you can at least get the pet sprinkles- this is how I am about to get my second.

If you don?t have the ability to get the swirlicorn and have decided to do mystery trades- this means you will need 7 bronze, 2 silver, and 1 gold for each trade. Assuming you have a stockpile of bronze and silver since you haven?t done mystery trades and it sounds like you don?t have the STB, this means you likely just need to save as much silver and bronze in relation to the gold you will use up.

If you do get the Swirlicorn, then you will have tons of bronze/silver leftover and you can trade trade trade for those sprinkles.

I?m currently doing silver trade after silver trade because I have those in excess. My gold drops can?t keep up so I exchange any silver/bronze that I do not think I need based on the remaining time of the event. Math saves the day again!

Sorry if you don?t get the swirlicorn. That?s very unfair.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    I’m upset that I spent 50 gems for the ability to convert bronze coins into silver and gold when actually I need the opposite
    haha, I had the same problem, I would have gladly traded few silver or even gold coins for coins I needed for trades.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    haha, I had the same problem, I would have gladly traded few silver or even gold coins for coins I needed for trades.
    I thought I was the only one with this problem!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Look at the positive-the sprinklepeas are mad cute! For me the sprinklepeas make it great-All that free sugar and energy saved from harvesting and baking! Plus all those cottages and watchtowers I?ll probably need for future events that I didn?t have to build. Not a fan of all the shrubs but everything else is good! This is not to say we all don?t want the Alicorn but I think this was a really good and fun event!
    Yes but for those of us who have 101 sugar that's not a plus. I kind of like the cottage and wouldn't mind getting more. I can't seem to get enough bronze coins though. That has been my handicap to trades since the beginning. The upside of this handicap is that I have only four or five shrubs

I got 1 gem today from the mystery trade, btw. Nothing else. Just 1 gem. I smiled

Farm Supplier
    This has been a nice event for me, without stress mostly because the prizes are nice but I do not need them. I finally got my ICM to level 10. I also finally managed to get enough sprinkles to make a sprinkle-pine. This morning I realized that there was no way I would find 8 more gold coins in 14 hours plus 4 hours to make the swirlicorn, so I started doing mystery box trades. I have gotten a sprinkle skunkupea, several scoops of shrubs, and an ice cream watchtower with royal points. I will continue to trade until time is up or I run out of chocolate coins. I did not wish to buy the trading center for gems. I will not have a swirlicorn, but I do not really need its drops either. Best wishes to everyone still working!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Here?s my collection from mystery trades. I?ve pretty much given up on getting an Ali since there?s only one day left and I?m in a bronze coin drought

Attachment 52791

Oh yeah, and there?s 2 more watch towers in storage.
    Aww bless, that looks just like my lot. I've practically put rverything in storage now and still no ali! However I did get 1 gem when hitting lvl 10, I almost fell off my chair with excitement (not) what achievement lol! :0)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    Yeah, I haven’t used it since I got to level 10 several days ago. It’s weird to be fully upgraded and be in a bronze coin drought.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Can I get some help with tracking drops for the 3x animals please. I've a few listed from what I've recorded so far, but the previous posts with drop info are buried and I couldn't easily find them...

thanks!
    My first collection from Sprinklepea was tomatoes.

Fashion Designer
    Wow I actually got Sprinklepea with my final trade. Only bright spot this whole event too bad I’m almost always full of it’s drops.