Page 7 of 77 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post
    What do Gingerbread horses drop?
    i read a post that they drop sugar. I am assuming we will need a lot of sugar. We shall see.

Fashion Designer
    Finally was able to collect from alpacas, so far it seems they are guaranteed drops.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I found 11 baby sheep in my inventory. I've been scrolling and scrolling ever since this event started. Would it be so hard to have a Tab for Animals?
    Now to go look for my Gingerbread horse. Good grief.

Adding: I wanted to say, I had looked all thru inventory once already, then when I went in again I found these baby sheep on about my second page of inventory, so I don't know when or where I got them from.

I had 5 Gingerbread horses.
    Another 2 hour timer.
    This game is messing with my head.
    Yes, a tab for animals would be great, I found 23, only babies though, think they’ve dropped from Adventures.

My Candy Ram and my Sorbet Ram both have given sweet cream. The white sheep gives sweet cream, but the black sheep and the Love sheep do not.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Yes, a tab for animals would be great, I found 23, only babies though, think they?ve dropped from Adventures.
    I found a bunch of baby white sheep too. I agree, I think they are from adventures.

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, I made the decision to gem ahead the ice cream mountain to see how many times I would have to collect to get a sprinkle skunkupine. Got it the first time. ICM dropped 1 bronze coin and 1 silver coin this time. The sprinkle guy takes 15 hits to defeat and dropped 2 sprinkles.

Trudyscandles

Fashion Designer
    If only the ice cream mountain gives sprinkles, then this is going to be tedious.

My collections from 16 farmhouses have been- 5, 5, 6, 3

Nightclub Owner
    Oh, man. I'm stoked for this event!!! I was just planning to get the event items out tonight before bed but now I'm hooked. This is set up exactly like the Baron's 5th Birthday event and I loved that one - got so many free Alicorns. Super excited to try to win some more. Kudos s8!

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    I'm still on goal 1 but was able to collect the following:

1 black alpaca - 1 sweet cream
    4 witchy alpaca - 4 sweet cream
    1 - (white) alpaca - 0
    1 grateful alpaca - 0

2 (white) sheep - 2 sweet cream
    4 black sheep - 0
    2 speckled sheep - 0

1 rock outcropping - 7 sugar crystals
    Candy and sorbet ram both gave sweet cream for me (only sheep I have, lol)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Oh, man. I'm stoked for this event!!! I was just planning to get the event items out tonight before bed but now I'm hooked. This is set up exactly like the Baron's 5th Birthday event and I loved that one - got so many free Alicorns. Super excited to try to win some more. Kudos s8!
    Thank youuuu!! I was really trying to remember which event this one is similar to! Lol. I thought it was from something more recent but guess not. Wow I didn't get ANY free Alicorns from that event, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Where do we get the free alicorns from

Page 7 of 77 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast