Page 20 of 77 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Thank you, I always have page one open to keep checking, but it just says "sheep". Usually this means anything of that ilk. This time, it really is only the simple white sheep, as far as I can tell. Not black, pink, spring or gnome. They have tightened up this event to make it very clear it's only for spenders. Thankfully, there's nothing there I really want.
    How many hits do white sheep take to grow up? Mine are on atleast 8, on a 4 hour timer, are still small AND are not giving sweet creams.

They have had a 4 hour timer since I took them out of inventory. I also just got one from an adventure and it's small and a 4 hour timer.

Executive Chef
    Love this event!

It’s a replica of Castle Storys 5th Birthday, which was my favourite event!
    I got my first four! Alicorns , the Pfefferknot Pony (drops gold items) , and the Barons Carousel (drops $1,500/2hr) from that event.

Hopefully this time I can get the Swirlicorn (awesome drops), an IceCream Cottage (always love a new cottage skin) and some new Alicorns.

For players feeling over-whelmed or disenfranchised with spawn/drop rates - do not worry, as you upgrade the IceCream Mountain things improve. This is quite an easy quest with low requirements. I recommend everyone should participate.

Good luck to everyone!
    Hoping you get many Golden (Chocolate) Coins.
    Last edited by hagypagy; 08-17-19 at 04:50 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I looked that up. 10 hits at 4 hours each. Will take ages.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    I looked that up. 10 hits at 4 hours each. Will take ages.
    A lamb takes 5 tending to grow into a sheep. The best drop rate is the Black Alpaca, there I have 100% drop rate for a 8 hours collection timer. But they are a bit expensive, so I only bought 75 of them.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    ... so I only bought 75 of them.
    Bhahaha hilarious!
    I thought the 20 I bought was excessive.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Joining the LARGE group of lamenters here regarding the elusive Mr. Sprinkles. One appearance so far, one sprinkle. I would use a swear word, but there?s children here, and they also want some sprinkles for their ice cream! I didn?t realize these things were as rare as gold. Normally I can buy a small bottle containing, literally, millions of sprinkles at the grocery store for $2.99. Sigh.
    Well, they?re probably free range organic gluten-free non-GMO sprinkles with colors from all-natural sources, so that makes a difference.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    A lamb takes 5 tending to grow into a sheep. The best drop rate is the Black Alpaca, there I have 100% drop rate for a 8 hours collection timer. But they are a bit expensive, so I only bought 75 of them.
    I would have responded sooner but I couldn’t stop laughing. Yay for group therapy!
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

The Faerie Sheep from the Baron's Tent dropped a bowl of Sweet Cream for me

Other than the regular white sheep, this is the only other sheep type that dropped Sweet Cream for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    How long do those dang sheep take to grow up? Going on day 2 and still not fully grown yet!
    10 times with 4 hours in between each

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    10 times with 4 hours in between each
    TopMom, that was my thoughts too. Well I've come this far, now committed to raising these stubborn sheep.