Page 57 of 77 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    Every day, a TV icon pops up underneath your goal book that shows you ads for prizes. I think it says ?watch video? or something. DO NOT ATTEMPT THE FREE GEMS ICON ON THE UPPER RIGHT. I tried and my email got added to a spam list, AND I never received the gems for completing the survey. The videos are the way to go. Mostly you get 1000 coins, but I?ve received some awesome prizes, too. When I got an alicorn I almost slapped someone in shock.
    This is one of the many unfortunately OS disparities between their iOS and Android platforms. Not to go too far off topic, but I saw the ads for free stuff when I played Fantasy Story (android player) but never for any of the other Storm8 games. Bakery Story has way more exclusives to iOS in addition to the ad icon. It's just interesting to see how much more beneficial it is to play Storm8 games on iOS than Android. Not gonna change my phone for that reason, but just a bit frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    For those of you that like details for the odds, I thought would list the wins from my mystery box trades so far. I still have coins to trade but this is my loot. In 18 trades I have acquired the following:

13 shrubs / 9 trades
    2 XL shrubs / 2 trades
    4 gold nuggets / 2 trades
    2 green spires / 2 trades
    1 pink spire + 1 cottage combo / 1 trade
    1 cottage / 1 trade
    1 sprinklepea / 1 trade

No alicorn yet, but since I was able to craft Swirlycorn and Sprinkles early on, if the event ends without one, I?ll feel happy. The spires are helping my Royal Points to boot, so this was a pretty awesome event and its not even over. The gem booth was essential. My issue is currently upgrading ICM to the final level. Finding sugar and silver is an energy ****er... but I know I can make it!

I really hope the next event yields tokens and/or crowns! I am debating on the Mythic Research Center or the cabbage hut. Which one do you guys think is more essential?
    Sorry to double post, but I really thought on both of those for a really long time. I read a lot of people's opinions and I went Mythic Research Center THEN Cabbage Hut. There are a few "cheaper" creatures you can craft like the Golden Peacock (I made 2) that help build up gold items which can help you in future events. I saved up forever and ever for the Cabbage Hut (and am saving gems for a hopeful Black Friday/Cyber Monday discount on the gem Cabbage Hut). I think that's a really efficient way about it. Maybe you don't decide on that route, but I'm pretty happy with that order. Definitely read up on other's opinions as well because they helped informed my opinion.

I've been able to get 1 alicorn and a 1 faerie fountain from my cabbage hut, but I think going the Mythic Research Center and Golden Peacock has helped me more for helping out with events (the chance for gold drop) enables me to do more extra adventures/trades to speed the event along. That's my take so far.

Rhino Keeper
    I so agree, I am always in lucky in the events and never get the “prize” I do not like the ice cream mountain at all and lol the deco goes straight in storage. This event was a waste of time and energy. Will sit the next one out and wait for one worth while. I am going to avoid the events with random prizes because I end up with junk every time.

Rhino Keeper
    Where can I find the prize box that I received when im finished level 10?
    I see by colleting there is a box but its not im my inventory.
    It just disappeared?!?!?!

There is the pop up showing that you got a box (this is what you saw). There should have been a second pop up screen showing what was in the box. Look in your inventory for the items from the second pop up. The actual box does not go into inventory, just the items from in it. It confused me at first too.

Farm Supplier
    OMGOMGOMG I got an ALICORN!!
    Sorry, I just RARELY get the "potential" prizes(like once I think?) & NEVER the really good ones, so I'm freakin out!! Lol.
    I really wish that everyone could get one, here's hoping as many of u as possible do!!��

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    Sorry to double post, but I really thought on both of those for a really long time. I read a lot of people's opinions and I went Mythic Research Center THEN Cabbage Hut. There are a few "cheaper" creatures you can craft like the Golden Peacock (I made 2) that help build up gold items which can help you in future events. I saved up forever and ever for the Cabbage Hut (and am saving gems for a hopeful Black Friday/Cyber Monday discount on the gem Cabbage Hut). I think that's a really efficient way about it. Maybe you don't decide on that route, but I'm pretty happy with that order. Definitely read up on other's opinions as well because they helped informed my opinion.

I've been able to get 1 alicorn and a 1 faerie fountain from my cabbage hut, but I think going the Mythic Research Center and Golden Peacock has helped me more for helping out with events (the chance for gold drop) enables me to do more extra adventures/trades to speed the event along. That's my take so far.
    Thank you for chiming in! I think I?m going to follow your advice. MRC first, cabbage hut when it goes on sale!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cheebaangel View Post
    omgomgomg i got an alicorn!!
    Sorry, i just rarely get the "potential" prizes(like once i think?) & never the really good ones, so i'm freakin out!! Lol.
    I really wish that everyone could get one, here's hoping as many of u as possible do!!��

yay!!!
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CheebaAngel View Post
    OMGOMGOMG I got an ALICORN!!
    Sorry, I just RARELY get the "potential" prizes(like once I think?) & NEVER the really good ones, so I'm freakin out!! Lol.
    I really wish that everyone could get one, here's hoping as many of u as possible do!!🤞
    Awesome! Good for you! Coming to check out your kingdom. I am still hoping to get myself an alicorn once I can get back in.

Rhino Keeper
    Wait I can’t check out your kingdom yet. I am still locked out. Maybe you can check and see my kingdom and see what’s going on for me!