Page 25 of 77 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    ASweets got some pretty cool stuff, maybe even an alicorn. Maybe it is repetition. My first mystery box trade was (underwhelm alert) shrubbery too. That word, shrubbery, always reminds me of Monty Python.

Does anyone know if the spires from the trade give RPs? Or if the alicorn drop is actually confirmed as a (however slim) possibility?

Mr Sprinkles has been a very regular visitor lately. Must be the sweet stuff I've been making in the kitchen.

Best to all for Mr Sprinkles to be a frequent visitor! I was disappointed to see that some people have still been having a dreadful run of bad luck with the spawn rattle. It would be great for S8 to put a minimum spawn in.

Edit add: found ASweets post page 18, lists an alicorn, and, th spire confirmed w RP.

I only got shrub, not a deco shrub and something from the gold trade, as is report d as possible. Better luck next time! : )
    Yeah, by the look of it when this event is over we'll be drowning in Sundae Shrubs! Most every ??? Trade I complete tosses one of them out and oddly enough the brown/chocolate ones come 3 per drop. The Spires and Watchtowers are exactly like the regular versions, only with a different paint job. We receive them at Level 1, the upgrades are standard to their types and they count toward our Royal Building totals which might be problematic for some older players who are full up.

If you are full of something in the trade drop such as Gold Nuggets then you just get the standard black flag and 15 coins instead. I'm nowhere near the building limit but I'll be interested to see if same happens to players who are at the limit and get a spire/tower drop.

I've added the photos to the Trade Drop List post and another oddity is how similar the Spire and Watchtower look. If it wasn't for the color differences you'd think they were both spires.

Rhino Keeper
    My sheep are finally adults! Now to start collecting those cream.

Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    I love this already! This colors and the images!!! And I can use my Alpacas!
    I agree, I'm loving this event. Love the art, and no bugs!

My Ice Cream Mountain is level six and I am only getting bronze coins and sometimes sprinkles will spawn. I am not optimistic about my chances with the mystery box.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been having better luck with spawning Sprinkles by going into the goal "A Chance Of Sprinkles" goal and tapping Go from "Gather Candied Sprinkles"

Thanks so much to everyone posting helpful advice, hilarious musings and poetry. You all make every day much brighter. Many hugs, bunches of flowers and especially big boxes of chocolates to all. :-) :-)

Nightclub Owner
    I'm not thrilled that the mystery box we get for finishing Goal 10 is random. Speaking with others, some got an Ice Cream Spire while others only got a single Sundae Shrub and one notable person got both an Ice Cream Cottage and the Spire.

We're already getting random drops from the Trades so why couldn't the goal prize have been the same definitive prize for everyone?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm not thrilled that the mystery box we get for finishing Goal 10 is random. Speaking with others, some got an Ice Cream Spire while others only got a single Sundae Shrub and one notable person got both an Ice Cream Cottage and the Spire.

We're already getting random drops from the Trades so why couldn't the goal prize have been the same definitive prize for everyone?
    Once again, I agree. The final prize should be the same for everyone. I will be pretty disappointed if I take the time, energy and effort to get the ICM to level 10 and only receive a shrub.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    I am at stage 4, clicked on ice cream mountain twice and so far no?sprinkles? to fight. Anybody else has the same problem? I made sure there are no parked monsters
    . I'm having troubles with sprinkles too.

Fashion Designer
    I feel like I’m playing a different game from the days prior. My drops from farmhouses is about 1 or 2 in 10 now when it was 4 or 5 in 10 prior to today.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

New Resident
    I haven’t gotten any (sprinkles) yet. Where do you get them?

Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    I have been having better luck with spawning Sprinkles by going into the goal "A Chance Of Sprinkles" goal and tapping Go from "Gather Candied Sprinkles"
    Thanks for posting this it's been working great!