Page 18 of 77 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    So far I have harvested wheat, glimmerbulbs, cocoa, strawberries and cabbages. The sugar has only dropped from cabbages.
    Collecting energy for next Monster hunt . Nothing to see here move along

Nightclub Owner
    I am completely confused by this whole event. I didn't do the Baron's birthday thing so I have remained somewhat confused even after reading through this thread. It seems that there are just so many things to do, so much energy being used up and I'm still not sure what I'm hoping to get. I see that the different values of coins are supposed to drop from the ice cream mountain collections yet my silver and gold coins still remain stubbornly at 0 each. I still only have 5 bronze coins. I suppose that will change over time. At least I hope so because otherwise I don't get the point?

I have, however, managed to upgrade to level 3 so that's a smallish kind of accomplishment and I have been making ice cream nonstop for the past couple of hours so that too must mean I am getting on in some kind of way I hope. I don't have the time, energy or ability to keep coming by every two hours so that may be a difficulty if the event monster can only be spawned from the mountain.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I just got a Cup of Sugar from the Egg & Dairy trade in the Royal Exchange - would've been better if it was Candied Sprinkles but still...

------

Anyway, I've compiled a list of the known drops so far for the different Trades. Maybe it'll help others decide where to put their efforts. I'll add to the list if I come across any other drops.

Snip
    I've linked this post in the Inventory Section under the Sweet Stand info, so you can keep editing (and find it) as needed. Thank you for all of this info!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've linked this post in the Inventory Section under the Sweet Stand info, so you can keep editing (and find it) as needed. Thank you for all of this info!
    My last 2 bronze trades have yielded nothing but coins! What happened? Several players reported getting the bowl of sprinkles & now S8 adjusted the drops?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    My last 2 bronze trades have yielded nothing but coins! What happened? Several players reported getting the bowl of sprinkles & now S8 adjusted the drops?
    I did two bronze trades, got sugar and, after reading other posts here, I have decided against doing anymore. I am always maxed out on sugar. I wish we could get sprinkles or something besides coins if we are maxed on sugar. That would be helpful I think.

Nightclub Owner
    I was too impatient to save my gold coins for the Swirlicorn, lol. I did 2 Gold Trades,

1st dropped 1 Ice Cream Cottage and the Sprinklepea:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6420.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	52695

2nd trade dropped 1 Ice Cream Spire and a Sundae Shrub (deco only):
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6421.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	70.9 KB 
ID:	52696

EDIT: SW, can we ask if the Sprinkle is malfunctioning? I've asked around and everyone that has one is just getting $50 and 1 xp every collection. Seems weird that it doesn't even drop the standard monster items or crops.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 08-16-19 at 08:24 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post

Anyway, I've compiled a list of the known drops so far for the different Trades. Maybe it'll help others decide where to put their efforts. I'll add to the list if I come across any other drops.

Bronze Prize Trade drops 1 item
    - Sweet Cream x1
    - Sugar Crystals x1
    - Cup of Sugar x1
    - Candied Sprinkles x1
    - Sugar x3
    - Sugar Cane x8
    I just wanted 2 let u know that I received 1 Ice Cream(event item) from the bronze trade & ty for all your help!!

Rhino Keeper
    As a quick note about the silver ore, if you did the Snow Castle event, Harvey is a GREAT source of silver on a 30 min timer.

Always, ALWAYS appreciate all the hard work and dedication everyone brings to help provide information to the community.

And I've fought 2 sprinkles and have 4 sprinkles total (received 1 from a bronze trade). Not looking too great.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Bug report raised. might be too late to be fixed? No idea what time it is in San Francisco.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm pretty sure I'm getting nothing from the spring lambs. I put my black lambs away since people said they don't have cream. Please can anyone confirm which of the sheep do/don't drop cream? It's unusual for it not to be any and all of them.

The camel and Easter bunny don't, either.