Page 17 of 77 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    That's the first I hear about Sprinklepea. Where do you buy it? I checked Ivy's Magic Nursery, and there is no such thing.
    I got the Sprinklepea from opening mystery boxes at the Sweet Stand.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've added goal 5 and 6 info.

Bronze coins are only 1-3 it seems but more just 1 at a time, yes. If the same requirements as last time this format was used, then silver should show up from L3 and Gold has a chance to start at L5. Again, it might only be 1 drop at a time of only 1 type of coin. It is slow going... But we are only 1 day in.
    Thanks SW! It helps to know what drop rate Storm8 is expecting people to get. Good to know I?m not behind the curve. Like any mountain, gotta get through the trees to see the view.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    So I gemmed the royal sundaes to get to level 5 and my ICm is now spawning a lot more frequently. Don?t get discouraged-every event people complain that the drop rate makes it impossible but almost everything everyone finishes!

Plus I?m loving that we are chopping something that gives two drops we need-sugar crystals and silver and I can use everything else in my workshop to keep my kingdom going!
    I'm currently at Level 5 as well. Most times I get 1 Bronze but I've also seen up to 8 Bronze at a time. The rarest drops are the ones with other coins, so far I've got a drop of 1 Bronze + 1 Silver and another of 1 Bronze + 1 Gold.

Looking back over my notes for the Baron's 5th event, I've re-strategized and am planning to go for the Swirlicorn before doing more Mystery Trades. I'm hoping it'll be an extra source for chocolate coins like the horse from the baron's event was. As a collector, I'll want to get it anyway so I figure I might as well get it early enough to benefit from it.

Executive Chef
    For Goal 8:

Borrow a cup of Sugar 0/60
    make a Sparkle Sundae 0/2
    Make a Royal Sundae 0/2
    Ask for Golden-ish Tickets ( Ask your friends) 0/15
    Upgrade to lv. 8 ( 2 Royal Sundae; 30 Silver Ore, 2 Sparkle Sundae, 60 cups of sugar.)

Nightclub Owner
    Got a Sundae Shrub from somewhere - definitely wasn't a trade. Thought it popped up after I'd slayed a Sprinkle but after fighting many more and no recurrences I've honestly no idea where the deco came from.

This is the second or third time I've been surprised by an unexpected drop - they've done a very poor job of telling us where we can find things.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 08-16-19 at 11:38 PM.

Executive Chef
    The mystery boxes at the Sweet Stand have given brown, green, yellow, and pink Sundae Shrubs so far.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueDagger View Post
    Ok so this is just random info for everyone. I have a lvl 50 account and I've gemed the mountain...a LOT! Lol
    I bought the 50 gem booth, I currently have 47 silver coins and about 67 bronzes to trade. It take 3 bronze for 1 silver, and 6 bronzes-3 silver for 1 gold. I haven't traded for golds yet.
    Bronze coins drop in random sets of 1-3-5 and rarely is a silver tossed in. My mountain is lvl 4 and I believe I've had 4-5 silvers actually drop from the mountain so far.
    To the sprinkles monster... from collecting so much I've noticed that the monster spawns 3x more often than not. Out of say 20 collections, the monster will spawn 14/16 times. (Keep in mind that we've proven that not all king/Queendoms are not the same:-/)
    I've made and placed the sprinkles pet already, has a 4hr timer...no idea on drops yet. I have 35 sprinkles towards another pet or mountain upgrades (haven't decided if another pet is worth it yet) but will keep you guys posted.
    Wow thank you. I have collected from the mountain 6 or 7 times. Only the last two spawned a sprinkle, and gave me one sprinkle each.
    It seems like they finally got turned on. Yay.
    It's going to be a long haul. Checking in every two hours is difficult if life gets in the way. However I invested in the booth, so I feel I need to push on.

Fashion Designer
    On my last collection of the ICM I got 1 bronze and 1 silver and it spawned a sprinkles... I just looked in the sweet stand and they both disappeared
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Edit delete: inexplicable double posting.

QR: can't see the numbers. : ( I would love to learn how to post piccies w legible resolution too - anyone? : )

Edit add: two collections from L3 ICM and no sprinkle monster. Very worrisome. I even had the game music switched on to double check my board was clear. : ( I have loads of energy stored and nothing to do with it. I am concerned that The farmhouses might start spawning something useful so I don't want to miss out - can we please confirm the rarity is as meant to be and not the possible glitch it could hopefully be? I feel like a stood- up 20yr old on a Friday night. Wait, it is Friday. Lol! Maybe my dear Sprinkles is just late to the party, I have a few collections before the night is all over. : )
    I am also on lvl 3 ICM and have seen NO sprinkles monsters yet....this event will take forever at this rate!

Nightclub Owner
    Sweet Cream - drops from sheep (not all of them - white sheep, candy ram, sorbet ram, gnome sheep, Santa sheep, tinsel ram, faerie sheep), and alpacas (black and witchy only)
    Cup of sugar - drops from farmhouses, eggs/dairy Royal exchange, harvesting crops (maybe all??)
    Sugar crystals - rock outcroppings
    Sprinkles- spawns from Ice Cream Mountain, Sprinklepea (drop from mystery box?)
    So far I have harvested wheat, glimmerbulbs, cocoa, strawberries and cabbages. The cup of sugar has only dropped from cabbages.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 08-16-19 at 05:41 PM.