Page 8 of 77 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

My Candy Ram and my Sorbet Ram both have given sweet cream. The white sheep gives sweet cream, but the black sheep and the Love sheep do not.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Yes, a tab for animals would be great, I found 23, only babies though, think they?ve dropped from Adventures.
    I found a bunch of baby white sheep too. I agree, I think they are from adventures.

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, I made the decision to gem ahead the ice cream mountain to see how many times I would have to collect to get a sprinkle skunkupine. Got it the first time. ICM dropped 1 bronze coin and 1 silver coin this time. The sprinkle guy takes 15 hits to defeat and dropped 2 sprinkles.

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    If only the ice cream mountain gives sprinkles, then this is going to be tedious.

My collections from 16 farmhouses have been- 5, 5, 6, 3

Executive Chef
    Oh, man. I'm stoked for this event!!! I was just planning to get the event items out tonight before bed but now I'm hooked. This is set up exactly like the Baron's 5th Birthday event and I loved that one - got so many free Alicorns. Super excited to try to win some more. Kudos s8!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    I'm still on goal 1 but was able to collect the following:

1 black alpaca - 1 sweet cream
    4 witchy alpaca - 4 sweet cream
    1 - (white) alpaca - 0
    1 grateful alpaca - 0

2 (white) sheep - 2 sweet cream
    4 black sheep - 0
    2 speckled sheep - 0

1 rock outcropping - 7 sugar crystals
    Candy and sorbet ram both gave sweet cream for me (only sheep I have, lol)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Oh, man. I'm stoked for this event!!! I was just planning to get the event items out tonight before bed but now I'm hooked. This is set up exactly like the Baron's 5th Birthday event and I loved that one - got so many free Alicorns. Super excited to try to win some more. Kudos s8!
    Thank youuuu!! I was really trying to remember which event this one is similar to! Lol. I thought it was from something more recent but guess not. Wow I didn't get ANY free Alicorns from that event, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Where do we get the free alicorns from

Wait. So the sprinkle skunkupines only spawn from ICM? This seems crazy to me. Thought for sure they’d spawn from the farmhouses or the rock outcropping. Are we sure this isn’t a glitch? Really hoping my gut is wrong and this won’t be as tedious as it seems

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, loved that event!

Looking at my inventory, I have the ticket booth, the equivalent of the Sweet Tooth Booth for this event.

So it looks like I'll be getting the STBooth as I remember putting the Ticket Booth to good use the last time round

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Yeah, loved that event!

Looking at my inventory, I have the ticket booth, the equivalent of the Sweet Tooth Booth for this event.

So it looks like I'll be getting the STBooth as I remember putting the Ticket Booth to good use the last time round
    Definitely one of my all time favs. Also, looking at the splash screen for this event's Mystery Prize Trade got me even more jazzed for the event. If I'm understanding things correctly the trade offers the chance to win actual buildings as well that we can use in future events - soooo much better than the dogs or those dinky thrones we were offered last time. I've already prepared the family that they'll have to live without me this week because I'm fully intending to play until my fingers bleed, lol!

One oddity I noticed is that we can purchase more than one of the 50 Gem Sweet Tooth Booths but I'm honestly not understanding why anyone would possibly need one. It's not like it's a building that will drop more of the items we need, it's just a converter and the timers are already very short so it's not like we'll be bogged down with long waiting times.... weird.

Page 8 of 77 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast