Page 60 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Nicely said, SW. : )
    I just wanted to let everyone know there is hope for those of you who lost access. I was not able to login since Monday and as of this morning I can, so far, consistently access the game. So the good news is, Storm8 IS actually working on the problem. The bad news is they are still working on things.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I didn't but another player tried - it was one of those situations where they couldn't place or store it, the only thing they could do was sell the 4th.

-----------------

So happy to see that others are enjoying their trade results!

This is hands down, mt favorite type of event. Each player can choose what they want to focus on and how much effort they want to put into it.

Let's just hope we don't have to wait another two years before we see this type of event again.
    Thanks! THis was the answer aI was afraid of - that it wouldn't let me place the 4th. SO I can just craft last one in peace

I agree- best event format ever! No mind numbing chopping rocks/trees, no waiting for Ivi etc. And chance of Alicorn is so so amazing!

Rhino Keeper
    I received 3 energy as a mystery box when I upgraded my ice cream mountain to level 10 not much for so much effort.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    We're, like, in total parallel. I draw the line at matching pastel manicures.

The first Mr Sprinkles has the baby Sprinklepea, because he got awarded custody. I am making a second Mr Sprinkles. This is now a family taking a stand for diversity in my Queendom.

Bobbyrae: Woo hoo!!! Baby alicorn!!! Congrats! : D And congrats to everyone who brought a baby Ali to your realm! Very inspiring and keeps me going with more trades. : D

Edit add: original typo of 'woo boo' which gives conflicting impressions. Like, am I really congratulating or kind of being sarcy (sarcastic)? Answer: truly congratulating. : )
    Lol... my policy is to always assume good intent when reading on a forum. I wouldn't have interpreted it as being sarcastic at all
    I gave up on crafting Sprinkles. I think it's brilliant of you lot to have two and three Sprinkles! I got tired of fighting the sprinkles monster, and I have only managed about 9 sprinkles out of the required 30. So I have parked a direboar and am just collecting from the completed mountain and doing mystery trades. I don't know how folks are able to do so many trades either though. I get maybe 1 bronze coin each collection, sometimes a silver or gold coin might be thrown in. Sometimes I get one gold or one bronze or one silver only for the collection so it's taking me ages to get enough coins to trade.

This, of course, is mildly disappointing as it means I won't have enough shrubbery to place it so that one set is slightly higher than the other to create that two level effect with a little path running down the middle. Sigh...if only I had a herring.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    I received 3 energy as a mystery box when I upgraded my ice cream mountain to level 10 not much for so much effort.
    At least you didn't get a sundae shrub my dear.

Rhino Keeper
    I also just got three energies as my mystery box for level 10. At least I can put my extra cottages away and return the llamas to their home near the camel.

Rhino Keeper
    I fear I will never get Swirly! My level 10 mountain is giving me 0-1 gold chocolate coins per day. I still need 8 to craft swirly, forget about mystery trades to try for an ali! I feel like I was getting more gold coin drops at the lower levels! SO tired of random drops!!!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    I fear I will never get Swirly! My level 10 mountain is giving me 0-1 gold chocolate coins per day. I still need 8 to craft swirly, forget about mystery trades to try for an ali! I feel like I was getting more gold coin drops at the lower levels! SO tired of random drops!!!
    I believe in you! I felt that way before too because I only had 2 gold coins for the longest time going into level 10. But I'm up to 12 gold coins and we still have 5 days! We can do this. !! I was worried I wouldn't get Mr. Sprinkles either but I'm slowly chugging along with 10/30. We can do this guys, just gotta keep collecting.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    *snip*

I also am frustrated that S8 has proven, once again, that they do know how to program a use confirmation button.
    lol...I saw that too. Not even sure what the point of that coin spend confirmation is. smh

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Lol... my policy is to always assume good intent when reading on a forum. I wouldn't have interpreted it as being sarcastic at all
    I gave up on crafting Sprinkles. I think it's brilliant of you lot to have two and three Sprinkles! I got tired of fighting the sprinkles monster, and I have only managed about 9 sprinkles out of the required 30. So I have parked a direboar and am just collecting from the completed mountain and doing mystery trades. I don't know how folks are able to do so many trades either though. I get maybe 1 bronze coin each collection, sometimes a silver or gold coin might be thrown in. Sometimes I get one gold or one bronze or one silver only for the collection so it's taking me ages to get enough coins to trade.

This, of course, is mildly disappointing as it means I won't have enough shrubbery to place it so that one set is slightly higher than the other to create that two level effect with a little path running down the middle. Sigh...if only I had a herring.
    Only if the herring is a good red colour. ; ) And thank you. : )

It took a lot of investment to get the two Mr Sprinkles, and I have a useless faun parked up ow, which will stay until Weekday Warrior. Between finding a monster to park when the ICM didn't spawn and the spawn 'kills' it used up a lot of energy, and I want to start saving more for the next event.

I was hoping to do more than a trade or two a day myself. I won't invest more gems at this point - that I got cottages and spires is decent luck. Still want an Ali like most everyone else though! They are addictive! 'Oh, another would be rather nice!' sort of thing. : )

I have sufficient shrubbery (although annoying in frequency, and I have never rec'd shrubs AND anything, as some have reported, I do like them) to completely surround my ICM, including hiding one behind the top blue-ish scoop that looks like it is is in the corner, very MC Escher:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E4421F2B-0DF8-4A34-92A5-18445AEAFF5C.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	337.9 KB 
ID:	52773 : )
    Nymeria is kingdom name, WishTheyWereReal, esp the unicorns! Huge thanks to people who contribute to the forum.

Page 60 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast