Page 44 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Will they extend time for the event because of the lock out?
    Good question. I've never known this to happen for CS, no. Can't hurt to ask but it's unlikely given how much time is left that it will given. I have seen extensions given on crafting and collection of events items.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    Game working again after 48 hours
    Hope it is for everyone else
    Not yet for me, this is just crazy! They sent me an email and said my problem was resolved.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Attachment 52732
    I just got my IceCream Mountain to LVL 10. (zero gems spent)
    Got a Sweetpea as my mystery drop!

5 Gold , 14 Silver , and 84 Bronze Chocalate Coins have dropped.

Done one mystery trade... and got the IceCream Cottage!

Now saving for the Swirlicorn.
    ... and collecting Candied Sprinkles for Sprinkles.
    Hopefully they will be all done in the next couple days so I can start going for the Mystery Trades.

Good luck to everyone still upgrading!

.... crazy Pilu don?t eat too much icecream!
    Congrats on your good fortune! So can you confirm that sprinkle continues to spawn from mountain collection after upgrading to level 10? I would like to save for sprinkles and want to be sure we can still get the candied sprinkle drops!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    so i have been voyaristically (if that isn't a word, it is now) participating in the group therapy sessions. i am very far behind most of you (simply based on th fact that i was getting requests for a golden ticket 3 days before i had to request them). it has been very enjoyable reading what everyone has posted!
    lol...I'm on level 8 in the process of upgrading to level 9 and I still have no clue what I'm doing or supposed to be doing or going after. I've somehow ended up with 11 gold coins and some silver and bronze. I did cave and buy the sweet tooth booth (mainly because I was under the very misguided belief that there were alicorns in there...yeah.) and just keep trading for gold coins.

I too have been a voyeur to this discussion thread and I keep thinking I'm in this deep and should really attempt to make some headway into understanding what this goal is about. I also am marveling how some people have finished already and have been able to do so many trades and get swirlicorns and cottages and shrubbery and all manner of what have yous already. I feel so behind lol.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Congrats on your good fortune! So can you confirm that sprinkle continues to spawn from mountain collection after upgrading to level 10? I would like to save for sprinkles and want to be sure we can still get the candied sprinkle drops!
    The Sprinkle continues to spawn after finishing all of the goals.

Rhino Keeper
    I wanted to report some mystery box trades:
    Shrubbery, various sugar, wood beams, stone blocks, 2 gold nuggets, and the grand prize on my last trade was an expansion permit! I was shocked!

Glad to hear connectivity issues are being addressed.

Congrats to some on their good fortune! Getting a booth on your first trade is awesome, as well as the skunkupea. I'm downright jealous!!

For those that feel they are far behind, I urge you to keep going! Back when I was first playing I didn't have access to this forum and started many events and finished very few. I would give up when it looked hopeless. Now I see many of the rewards I missed and I really regret not finishing. I now have a second kingdom and have participated and completed every event so far. (Knocking on wood) My style of playing has changed with the help of this forum and my kingdom is much farther ahead than my first one was within the same amount of time.

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    lol...I'm on level 8 in the process of upgrading to level 9 and I still have no clue what I'm doing or supposed to be doing or going after. I've somehow ended up with 11 gold coins and some silver and bronze. I did cave and buy the sweet tooth booth (mainly because I was under the very misguided belief that there were alicorns in there...yeah.) and just keep trading for gold coins.

I too have been a voyeur to this discussion thread and I keep thinking I'm in this deep and should really attempt to make some headway into understanding what this goal is about. I also am marveling how some people have finished already and have been able to do so many trades and get swirlicorns and cottages and shrubbery and all manner of what have yous already. I feel so behind lol.
    I'm level 7 with 1 Royale Sundae made and only waiting on sprinkles. I have 50 Bronze, 7 Silver, 2 Gold. Even threw out some bronze trades for another sprinkle. It's rough going so far but we still have 7ish days.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I just got my IceCream Mountain to LVL 10. (zero gems spent)
    Got a Sweetpea as my mystery drop!

5 Gold , 14 Silver , and 84 Bronze Chocalate Coins have dropped.

Done one mystery trade... and got the IceCream Cottage!

Now saving for the Swirlicorn.
    ... and collecting Candied Sprinkles for Sprinkles.
    Hopefully they will be all done in the next couple days so I can start going for the Mystery Trades.
    My game play is similar to yours though I am not yet at level 10 - probably a day to go.

I have only done one mystery trade as well and got an expansion permit - woohoo! - so the event has already paid off for me

I obviously do not like the randomness of luck for many players but really like events like this where there are choices on what you can focus on.

Good luck to everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    OMG I am so happy. Best day ever! I am at level nine still waiting for enough sprinkles for my last royal sundae before I can upgrade. I purchased gems in the sale today and used them to speed up the ICM so I could upgrade as well as get enough gold coins for the Swirlicorn and sprinkles for Sprinkles! I now have my Swirlicorn and she is beautiful. I also have Sprinkles. Was so happy to accomplish that today. Thought now I can concentrate on the trades.

After a few more trades I was so excited to receive a Sprinklepea! A little while later I checked out my Baron?s tent and there was a Faerie Alicorn! Awesome!

Thanks guys for all your posts. I don?t write often but I am here all the time to check up on you guys and see what?s new. You guys are great for keeping us updated. Thanks for all your help!

Here is a couple of pics of my sweet new additions. Come visit me!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2F8DDBB6-8E2B-4B05-9ACE-7CFCDC6A4197.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	253.3 KB 
ID:	52741

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B9F611DE-C342-4A93-AABC-2E200B510A3F.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	294.2 KB 
ID:	52742

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Oh lovely! congrats!

I received sprinklepea when I upgraded to L10 so she's settling in nicely. I'm working on gathering items for the other 2 and will gem a bit towards the end of the event if I haven't been able to get enough materials. I really like the look of the icecream buildings.