Page 35 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Herroyalhighnessprincess View Post
    Hi fellow players, can I ask how many alpacas do you guys have? I had 1 prior to the event and have been buying as many as I can. I have 13 now and only just managed to upgrade ICM to level 5. My limiting item is the sweet cream because I just don't have enough alpacas. So worried I won't be able to finish the event.
    I have 36 Alpacas & 4 sheep that drop, so 40 in total. Between at least 2 collections/day & 1 or 2 in the middle of the night..my 1st collection this morning gave me the last of the cream that I will need. If u actually want any of the items..I'd say keep truckin & buy what/when u can. U need a lot, but it's not nearly as bad as it seems at 1st Good luck!!

Edit: just wanted to mention..u only have about 3.5 times what u've already done left yet 2 do & we're only just starting day 5, so realistically if u keep on track & don't go any faster..u should still just make it. Therefore any additional Alpacas will just give u a little leeway & you should have no problem finishing!! Hope that helps!
    Last edited by CheebaAngel; 08-19-19 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Lol! Quite literally! That was me. : ) We would need your Mr Sprinkles spawn rate, really the sprinkles drops (we can get one or two), how often you visit the ICM, how many alpacas you have, your buy rate, how much cream you need, and, of course, your sleeping habits. This would be to determine the switchover of bottleneck animal as subjective perception of value would be up to you to determine.
    Haha, only all that? I?ll just keep buying alpacas. My kingdom?s backup life plan can be to became a humble alpaca farm.

Thanks to power of the post I got my first gold coin. Yay! Only 19 more to go...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Herroyalhighnessprincess View Post
    Hi fellow players, can I ask how many alpacas do you guys have? I had 1 prior to the event and have been buying as many as I can. I have 13 now and only just managed to upgrade ICM to level 5. My limiting item is the sweet cream because I just don't have enough alpacas. So worried I won't be able to finish the event.
    Do you have any white sheep? They only have a 4 hr window between collections.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gridgirl View Post
    Your 13 alpacas that you do have should be ok. Since I sleep around 8 hrs a night (if I?m lucky) and there are 24hours in a day, I manage to get all 3 collections from each of mine every day. I collect immediately before I go to sleep, then again immediately when I wake up, and once more, eight hours later. For me, that shakes out to 6am-2pm-10pm.
    Best of luck!
    I agree, especially as a lower level player. Sometimes you can't even get to the end of an event even with lower requirements but you still get neat deco and/or buildings that can help as you level up. And not all level 50 players are the same. I'm a "newer" level 50 player and I don't own any regulary alicorns only event related things from the past year.

I have 10 black alpacas, 9 sheep (that drop cream), and 1 witchy alpaca. Cream doesn't seem like the bottleneck so much as the sprinkles. I'm sitting at level 6 ICM with 1 royal sundae made.

Don't stress and just go at your own pace. If you can't fully get to the end, then maybe next event you'll get a little further. Alpacas are expensive so don't feel obligated to dump all your gold into them for the event.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Note: All bug related posts have been moved to the correct place - I've taken the first report as post 1 and created a new thread.

Please post bugs and issues in the right place so it will be seen by S8 and actioned quicker. Posts get buried too quickly in discussions and if I don't have time to move posts, then the issue may be delayed in being resolved. Will post the link shortly. I'll escalate this to S8 as well.

Edit: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...o-Castle-Story

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Nary a gold coin to be found in my kingdom as well. I?m about to upgrade to level 7 so fingers crossed.

My bottleneck is the creams. Glad to hear I?m not alone. I only had 3 measly white sheep at the start of this event (with a baby in my inventory) and have been slowly buying alpacas as the event progresses. I?m up to about 15 now. I?m going to do the math later to see if I should keep buying more. An alpaca bought at the beginning is worth a lot more than an alpaca at the end. Then again, I want to finish as soon as possible- what are the value of game coins compared to sweet sweet gold chocolate coins. And I guess I also need to guesstimate if/when my cream bottleneck will progress past the sprinkles bottleneck.

Did someone say their husband is a mathematician or something like that? Would you have him run the numbers for me haha
    I?m also a mathematician, so I ran the numbers for you. If you?re at level 7 on ICM, you?ll need 60 creams per level for the remaining upgrades. That?s a total of 180. With 15 alpacas, not even counting sheep ...it?s late, I?m still awake, counting sheep is on my mind...anyway, 12 more collections should get you there. If you can manage 3 collections per day, you can be done 4 days from now. Sooner, with your sheep helping. I collect when I get up, then 8 hours later, then at bedtime.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeaksy View Post
    My sprinkles pet only drops earth wisps and chocolate coins. No sprinkles
    I’m happy that the chocolate coin drops have been fixed, but I don’t think they’re supposed to drop sprinkles.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Thanks s8 for fixing the Sprinklepea/Sprinkles drop situation!

Sprinkles pet now drops chocolate coins and the Sprinklepea seems to have the standard skunkupea drops - monster items and crops.
    I have also had one Sprinkles, to fight, spawn from both my Sprinklepea and pet Sprinkle.
    Possibly glitch, or meant to be?

Rhino Keeper
    Level 8 and still not get golden chocolate coins

Only bronze and 5 silver!!

What is wrong with my game??

Even by the 3 events before, when we good collect prize for golden nuggets by doing adventure, I dit not get the prizes.
    It cost me then a lot of golden nuggets.
    So, why do I still have this problem all the time??

I play this game for many years, every day..!

I think I posted in the wrong thread. Spirit says its a known problem but I was curious how many others cannot get it. Ive been locked out 24 hours now. Am in the hospital and will be out half the day tomorrow. Have been taking advantage and nightly collections and even put a few gems in to speed up the level, but now I feel robbed and like I won’t have a chance. Anyone else locked out this long? I did everything possible to get back in aside from delete the game because I am not 100% of my password
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 