Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
We're, like, in total parallel. I draw the line at matching pastel manicures.

The first Mr Sprinkles has the baby Sprinklepea, because he got awarded custody. I am making a second Mr Sprinkles. This is now a family taking a stand for diversity in my Queendom.

Bobbyrae: Woo hoo!!! Baby alicorn!!! Congrats! : D And congrats to everyone who brought a baby Ali to your realm! Very inspiring and keeps me going with more trades. : D

Edit add: original typo of 'woo boo' which gives conflicting impressions. Like, am I really congratulating or kind of being sarcy (sarcastic)? Answer: truly congratulating. : )
Lol... my policy is to always assume good intent when reading on a forum. I wouldn't have interpreted it as being sarcastic at all
I gave up on crafting Sprinkles. I think it's brilliant of you lot to have two and three Sprinkles! I got tired of fighting the sprinkles monster, and I have only managed about 9 sprinkles out of the required 30. So I have parked a direboar and am just collecting from the completed mountain and doing mystery trades. I don't know how folks are able to do so many trades either though. I get maybe 1 bronze coin each collection, sometimes a silver or gold coin might be thrown in. Sometimes I get one gold or one bronze or one silver only for the collection so it's taking me ages to get enough coins to trade.

This, of course, is mildly disappointing as it means I won't have enough shrubbery to place it so that one set is slightly higher than the other to create that two level effect with a little path running down the middle. Sigh...if only I had a herring.