Page 12 of 77 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Thank you for your answer :-) The STB is supposed to not be necessary, but, from what I read at this thread and what I see at my queendom, I don't have much faith in getting far without it. I will play the event casually.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you for your answer :-) The STB is supposed to not be necessary, but, from what I read at this thread and what I see at my queendom, I don't have much faith in getting far without it. I will play the event casually.

Rhino Keeper
    @Wish, sorry it's so small! It's an excel table originally, but I have no clue how to post that in any kind of legible format here. :-(
    Let me give you a quick summary of the totals (values in parentheses represent what you still need if you have already upgraded the ICM to lv 3, which I guess is the case for the majority of players here):

Cups of sugar: 375 (350)
    Sparkle Sundaes: 12 (11)
    Royal Sundaes: 11 (11)
    Silver ore: 185 (175)
    Sweet Cream: 345 (330)
    Sugar Crystal: 120 (110)
    Candied Sprinkles: 55 (55)
    Ice Cream: 46 (44)
    Sugar: 46 (44)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Sprinklepea collection spawns Sprinkles which then gave 2 Candied Sprinkles. Collection time is 8 hours or 32 gems to speed ahead.
    Do you mean that the pet Sprinklepea (that you can buy for 30 candied sprinkles, 35 fur, 50 creep tooth) spawns Sprinkles every 8 hours when collecting from it?
    That's huge!
    Well... if you manage to get it in the first place, 30 is a lot.. but it's still very interesting

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by madameleota13 View Post
    Wait. So the sprinkle skunkupines only spawn from ICM? This seems crazy to me. Thought for sure they?d spawn from the farmhouses or the rock outcropping. Are we sure this isn?t a glitch? Really hoping my gut is wrong and this won?t be as tedious as it seems
    It IS crazy!!! How are we going to get enough sprinkles for the goals, let alone a skunkupine Sprinkles ??? Considering it?s not a guaranteed spawn...I?m frustrated

FYI: Of the last 4 or so bronze trades its dropped a candied sprinkles twice now. I'm gonna continue doing those for awhile until I've leveled up a few more times. Then I'll think about the sweet tooth trading booth.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Do you mean that the pet Sprinklepea (that you can buy for 30 candied sprinkles, 35 fur, 50 creep tooth) spawns Sprinkles every 8 hours when collecting from it?
    That's huge!
    Well... if you manage to get it in the first place, 30 is a lot.. but it's still very interesting
    Hm, I'm not sure it's worth it, to be honest. Let's say you manage three collections per day and it spawns a Sprinkles every time. That's 3 candied sprinkles per day, which means it takes you ten days to recuperate the initial investment of 30 candied sprinkles. Doesn't seem to make a lot of sense with only 12 days left in the event...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    That's huge!
    That's the first I hear about Sprinklepea. Where do you buy it? I checked Ivy's Magic Nursery, and there is no such thing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    FYI: Of the last 4 or so bronze trades its dropped a candied sprinkles twice now. I'm gonna continue doing those for awhile until I've leveled up a few more times. Then I'll think about the sweet tooth trading booth.
    YES! I did the bronze trade and then wondered how I had one sprinkles in my inventory later on....

How do we get silver & gold chocolate coins from regular STB? Is it a random drop from bronze to silver & from silver to gold? I have none. Is it less random for gem STB? Thanks.