Page 52 of 77 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Got to level 10. My prizes were a regular dragon and a shrub. Not great but could have been worse. I?m happy that my kingdom can go back into normal mode, all of the infrastructure is back in order. Good riddance farm houses.

I have 5 gold coins and I feel decently good about my chances of getting 15 more by the end of the event for the swirlicorn. Any gold I earn past that will go into mystery trades. When I was worried about maxing out, I used bronze coins to help get ingredients for my ICM (I don?t have the booth). It helped a little and was better than letting them waste. If the number of bronze coins creeps up again, I?ll just keep doing trades for the heck of it while mostly hoping for candied sprinkles.

Though I do feel very confident about getting sprinkles because she spawns more often than not. That may be because I?m level 44.

If all goes well, I?ll walk away from this event with the level 10 ICM, the swirlicorn, sprinkles, and a few shrubs (all without spending a gem). That?s a successful event in my book! If I got the adorable sprinklepea that?d just be the icing on the cake (or hot fudge on the sunday).
    I'm also glad to be rid of all the farmhouses.
    I wish they had made an Ice Cream Dragon!
    Ending the event with Swirlicorn, Sprinkles and ICM lv 10 is very nice indeed! Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    I can't find the answer to this so I'm sorry if it's already been asked.....will the Sweet Tooth Booth be useful after the event, assuming the Swirlicorn still drops coins? Or do those who have it see a time limit on the trades?
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    I got an Alicorn!!!!! Best event ever!!!! It dropped with an ice cream spire!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Have done everything and it still won?t let me play. I?m not the only one still locked out!
    I've been out since Monday, this is really depressing. I had just bought the booth. I can't believe this is happening. What the heck is going on?

Farm Supplier
    Yeah Finally after 3 days I am back online! I am now at goal 8. Hope that I make it. Dont have any animal yet.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by packermom View Post
    I've been out since Monday, this is really depressing. I had just bought the booth. I can't believe this is happening. What the heck is going on?
    I am sorry that you still could not load the game.
    I am back after 3 days I did many times remove the game and download it again and finally I could load the game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    Ha! I am way too invested in the creatures and prizes of this game as a whole. I cannot be the only one that personifies everything, right? I have voices for the creatures in my head. The voices are mostly jarring screams and glottal grunting but the point is that I should get some rest and think about what I am.

For realsies: If this is on page one, forgive me. But what trades have the best chance for spires? I have given up hope on an alicorn, but I would love something to sit next to the plethora of glip-glop shrubs and the cottage I won. I might go for another sprinkles just to see what happens when they sit side by side. Will they do a fun mirror mime act? Will they fall into an existential crisis? Will reality finally collide with fantasy like that Brad Pitt movie with all the sexy cartoons and shoulder pad suits? TIME CAN ONLY TELL.
    Only the Mystery/??? Trade offers the buildings and animals - The bronze and silver trades will just yield materials, or a sheep at most. I posted all the reported drops in post 172 of this thread for reference and SW linked it in the inventory post on page 1. I've added to it whenever someone posted a new find but there haven't been many.

Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I can't find the answer to this so I'm sorry if it's already been asked.....will the Sweet Tooth Booth be useful after the event, assuming the Swirlicorn still drops coins? Or do those who have it see a time limit on the trades?
    If this follows the same pattern as the Baron's 5th, then when the event ends the ICM will only drop coins but retain it's 2 Hour timer. The gem Sweet Tooth Booth will be relegated to deco only but the animals will all have their same drops minus the chocolate coins. Of course, this is just what happened during the last event of this nature, one can never be sure what s8 will or won't alter at any given point.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    Ha! I am way too invested in the creatures and prizes of this game as a whole. I cannot be the only one that personifies everything, right? I have voices for the creatures in my head. The voices are mostly jarring screams and glottal grunting but the point is that I should get some rest and think about what I am.

For realsies: If this is on page one, forgive me. But what trades have the best chance for spires? I have given up hope on an alicorn, but I would love something to sit next to the plethora of glip-glop shrubs and the cottage I won. I might go for another sprinkles just to see what happens when they sit side by side. Will they do a fun mirror mime act? Will they fall into an existential crisis? Will reality finally collide with fantasy like that Brad Pitt movie with all the sexy cartoons and shoulder pad suits? TIME CAN ONLY TELL.
    You got comedy talent! Very funny! : )

The best chance for spires and watchtowers are the only chance - the same as for the the shrubs. Mystery boxes. It's like those magic, flavoured jelly beans in Harry Potter. You might get a strawberry or a cola flavour, or, earwax. It must have been kind of gross to get enough reference experience to develop earwax flavour expertise, but the real mystery is how people would *know* it was earwax flavoured.

Of course, you have shared that you have a full collection of shrubs... again, Harry Potter proves useful... the shrubs have been crawling in their slow, plant way from kingdoms and queendoms and mystery boxes all over the world to visit you like the portrait visitors. Maybe only start worrying if they talk to each other and you start overhearing... : )
    Nymeria is kingdom name, WishTheyWereReal, esp the unicorns! Huge thanks to people who contribute to the forum.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    I got an Alicorn!!!!! Best event ever!!!! It dropped with an ice cream spire!
    Congrats!!

Rhino Keeper
    I can report for the very first time ever .......my goal book is completely empty!! I also got a second sprinklepea on my last drop. I am now out of bronze coins on that account so it will be awhile until I can do another trade.

I can testify to the randomness of spawns and drop rates of special prizes in this game. My account that was finished upgrading the ICM first, was the second to get the swirlicorn and is still waiting to have enough sprinkles to craft the pet. Also, no sprinklepea when my other account has 2, lol!

I play these accounts side by side on two tablets. They both have comparable dailies, while my older account does have more weeklies.

Trudyscandles

Page 52 of 77 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast