Page 50 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    S8 has not resolved the issue for everyone. This is the 6th day I have not had access. Even if and when I get it back this event is a write off as I refuse to gem stuff to make up for the time I lost. I had a lot of trouble the last event as well, on and off for days, that was a bit of a shock as the game had been stable since multiple access problems in April, then before that was the leaderboard event where they eventually put us one at a time into a separate group to compete against each other. Whatever is causing the problem it is not new. I even went back to my old iPad and downloaded the Valentines app version and it could run, but lots of the new stuff just wasn?t there, deleted that and downloaded the new app and no access again. I now have a brand new iPad as I was having problems with the lightening connection so deleted the app before I synced the 2 iPads and then installed it and no access. I certainly hope it?s fixed before the next event. And, yes I have been talking to them through my ticket and I am in the famous bugs thread.
    It is not resolved, yesterday after 3 days of not loading the game. I could load the game and play, this morning yet again I cant load the game, I did remove the game but no luck for me. I hope that we get something so that we can still get the lovely things everyone had been typing about.

Executive Chef
    @bstone, wishie- you have kept me very amused during this whole time. & i too get really into this game & imagine all sorts of stuff. i want to live in my queendom. i think it would be so much fun. of course my ruler is more like me and is not nearly as nice as she appears. mine says all this stuff very sarcastically.
    Asweets & SC- as always thank you for all your help.
    SW=i want your magic.
    @trudy- one day in a far far away galaxy i too will have nothing in my goal book.

i have done many mystery trades. i want my ali.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    SW, has there been any word from the team on how the buildings are going to act post-event?

I've done so many trades that I've gone well past the official Caps for both Town and Royal buildings. A part of me (a rather large one) worries that I won't be able to purchase any future limited time buildings because of this. With the holiday season right around the corner, this could pose a real issue....

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    SW, has there been any word from the team on how the buildings are going to act post-event?

I've done so many trades that I've gone well past the official Caps for both Town and Royal buildings. A part of me (a rather large one) worries that I won't be able to purchase any future limited time buildings because of this. With the holiday season right around the corner, this could pose a real issue....
    I've sent through your post for comment as a potential issue for future. (Also asked for road and wall cap to increase too). I don't want to distract them from getting our players back up and running.

For those who do get back in, can I suggest you store your walkers and animated items (even for a bit) until the issue has long term resolution. It should help with your cache loading. And limit neighbors visits so you don't carry the memory of their board layout either.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm likely to make level 9 today, but haven't quite worked out why. The swirlicorn is pretty, but I'm permanently maxed on 90%of those drops. And I have enough other food and feast droppers to not want to waste energy for the rare drop. Sprinkles will presumably resolve to just a skunk after the event, though I may go for him just because. That makes it not worth getting the booth. So my chances of an allicorn are negligible. I don't like the sloppy ice cream appearance of the other items... (it makes me slightly nauseous) why am I doing this?

It did prompt me to reflect that actually theres nothing in particular I can think of I really need in my kingdom now except resources for expansion, mostly coin, but gold lanterns and seals of the faun would be good. Anything else I'm pretty good for.

Have I been playing too long?

Rhino Keeper
    Will the ICM and Sweet Stand will work post event? It will be the deciding factor for me to buy the STB.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    ... also asked for road and wall cap to increase too ...
    Amazing!! Thank-you!
    Our kingdoms are growing so much this is super necessary.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cccymaaa View Post
    Will the ICM and Sweet Stand will work post event? It will be the deciding factor for me to buy the STB.
    The IceCream Mountain will just revert to dropping 1,500coins/2hrs.
    The Sweet Stand and SweetTooth Booth will become deco.

Gold, Silver and Bronze Coins will stop dropping in 6 days once the event ends.

Only get the SweetTooth Booth if you want a chance at getting an Alicorn.
    Everything else should drop quite easily in the timeframe.

I managed to get four! Alicorns in the Baron’s 5th Birthday Event.
    (which this event replicates)
    So I think the 50gems is a very smart investment.

I have only just collected the 20 Gold Coins and started crafting the Swirlicorn. (zero gems spent (except the STB))
    The next 6 days will be spent doing mystery trades... fingers crossed for at least one Alicorn.
    (I hope to be lucky enough to get three, but I think this is super ambitious.)

Rhino Keeper
    To those who have completed their ICM upgrade, does the craft disappear from the kitchen? Even though I'm not nearly as advanced of a level 50, I do like collecting. Just curious about the event Royal Sundae.

I've actually sat on upgrading because of the cups of sugar. Limiting it to 90 makes it increasingly more difficult in the higher levels to upgrade. It was weird to have the two royal sundaes but not have enough cups of sugar yet, lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    To those who have completed their ICM upgrade, does the craft disappear from the kitchen? Even though I'm not nearly as advanced of a level 50, I do like collecting. Just curious about the event Royal Sundae.

I've actually sat on upgrading because of the cups of sugar. Limiting it to 90 makes it increasingly more difficult in the higher levels to upgrade. It was weird to have the two royal sundaes but not have enough cups of sugar yet, lol.
    Mine all disappeared.

Gathering the necessary Cups of Sugar was though indeed. My bottle neck was still the Candied Sprinkles, but it was close at the end.