Page 16 of 77 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, some sheep are full grown 3 and 1 alpaca grown, and after all my collecting I have only 1 goal part to show for it!

Fashion Designer
    Are we supposed to be getting more than 1 bronze coin when we collect from the mountain?

Forget trying to get the Sprinkles monster. (Crosses fingers for Power of the Post.). I have collected 5 times from a L3 mountain and only ever get 1 bronze coin. Wishing I could console myself with all that ice cream!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've added goal 5 and 6 info.

Bronze coins are only 1-3 it seems but more just 1 at a time, yes. If the same requirements as last time this format was used, then silver should show up from L3 and Gold has a chance to start at L5. Again, it might only be 1 drop at a time of only 1 type of coin. It is slow going... But we are only 1 day in.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-16-19 at 02:46 PM.

Executive Chef
    I'm on level 6 - and never gotten any silver or gold from the mountain. Mostly I just keep getting 1 bronze about 90% of the time. Once I got bit more bronze.

Nightclub Owner
    List of known Prize Trade Drops:

Bronze Prize Trade drops 1 item
    - Sweet Cream x1
    - Sugar Crystals x1
    - Cup of Sugar x1
    - Candied Sprinkles x1
    - Ice Cream (for event) x1
    - Sugar x3
    - Sugar Cane x8

Silver Prize Trade: drops 2 items
    - Sugar Crystal x1
    - Sweet Cream x2
    - Candied Sprinkles x1
    - Royal Sundae (for event) x1
    - Ice Cream (for event) x1
    - Ice Cream (non-event) x1
    - Chocolate x2
    - Syrup x2
    - Mithril x1
    - Fancy Block x1
    - Fancy Beam x1
    - Baby White Sheep x1

??? Prize Trade: drops 1-2 items (usually 1 item, but up to 3)
    - Gold Nugget x2
    - Gem x1
    - Energy x3
    - Expansion Permit x1
    - Sundae Shrub (pink/strawberry) x1
    - Sundae Shrub (yellow/banana) x1
    - Sundae Shrub (blue/blueberry) x1
    - Sundae Shrub (green/mint) x1
    - Sundae Shrub (brown/chocolate) x3
    - Sundae Shrub (tall/chocolate & vanilla) x1
    - Lv.1 Ice Cream Cottage (upgrades same as standard Cottage)
    - Lv.1 Ice Cream Spire (upgrades same as standard Spire)
    - Lv.1 Ice Cream Watchtower
    - Sprinklepea
    - Baby Alicorn (weekly)
    - Baby Dragon (orange)

Reported that buildings can be won even if a player's limit has been reached.

Ice Cream Watchtower and Sundae Shrubs (pink/strawberry, yellow/banana, blue/blueberry)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6459.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	52706

Brown/chocolate and green/mint Sundae Shrubs with event animals:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6494.jpeg 
Views:	48 
Size:	805.0 KB 
ID:	52712

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post

Ice Cream Cottage and the Sprinklepea:
    Attachment 52695

Ice Cream Spire and a Sundae Shrub (tall/chocolate & vanilla) (deco only):
    Attachment 52696
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 08-18-19 at 12:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I'm on level 6 - and never gotten any silver or gold from the mountain. Mostly I just keep getting 1 bronze about 90% of the time. Once I got bit more bronze.
    They say misery loves company. I am sorry you are getting such awful drops, but relieved to know I'm not the only one. I have only ever gotten one bronze coin per collection. So today, out of 5 collections, I have exactly 5 bronze coins. (Level 3 ice cream mountain) Actually, only 2 left in inventory now, because I sprung for the 50 gem booth, so I could at least craft a few silver and gold coins.

My one and only bronze coin trade yielded one measly coin (probably 50, and alpacas cost 40,000 ) ...and possibly a black flag for sugar or sugarcane....but I'd rather trade them in the booth where I'll at least get a silver.

On the other hand, I consider myself lucky because at least I managed to spawn 2 sprinkle skunks in my 5 collections. I could have sworn I read somewhere to check farmhouses to spawn sprinkleskunks, but mine aren't spawning anything. If it's a glitch, they sure aren't in a hurry to fix it. I will not stress about it.....I can easily walk away these days, and it keeps getting easier and easier. S8 has gotten all the gems they're getting from this player for this quest.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 08-16-19 at 03:26 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I just got a Cup of Sugar from the Egg & Dairy trade in the Royal Exchange - would've been better if it was Candied Sprinkles but still...

------

Anyway, I've compiled a list of the known drops so far for the different Trades. Maybe it'll help others decide where to put their efforts. I'll add to the list if I come across any other drops.

Bronze Prize Trade drops 1 item
    - Sweet Cream x1
    - Sugar Crystals x1
    - Cup of Sugar x1
    - Candied Sprinkles x1
    - Sugar x3
    - Sugar Cane x8

Silver Prize Trade: drops 2 items
    - Sugar Crystal x1
    - Sweet Cream x2
    - Candied Sprinkles x1
    - Royal Sundae (for event) x1
    - Ice Cream (non-event) x1
    - Chocolate x2
    - Syrup x2
    - Mithril x1
    - Fancy Block x1
    - Fancy Beam x1
    - Baby White Sheep x1

??? Prize Trade: drops 1-2 items (usually 1 item, sometimes 1 item and a Sundae Shrub)
    - Gold Nugget x2
    - Gem x1
    - Expansion Permit x1
    - Sundae Shrub (there are a few different colors)
    - Lv.1 Ice Cream Cottage
    - Lv.1 Ice Cream Spire
    - Lv.1 Ice Cream Watchtower
    - Sprinklepea
    - Alicorn
    Has anyone told you that you are an angel? THANK YOU!!
    Realm name: Pippo
    If you maintain one heart as a friend, I will visit you daily! If your hearts are empty, so is mine, and then after a week of mourning your emptiness passes, I will delete you. No need for wall posts.

Executive Chef
    Joining the LARGE group of lamenters here regarding the elusive Mr. Sprinkles. One appearance so far, one sprinkle. I would use a swear word, but there?s children here, and they also want some sprinkles for their ice cream! I didn?t realize these things were as rare as gold. Normally I can buy a small bottle containing, literally, millions of sprinkles at the grocery store for $2.99. Sigh.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    So I gemmed the royal sundaes to get to level 5 and my ICm is now spawning a lot more frequently. Don?t get discouraged-every event people complain that the drop rate makes it impossible but almost everything everyone finishes!

Plus I?m loving that we are chopping something that gives two drops we need-sugar crystals and silver and I can use everything else in my workshop to keep my kingdom going!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Do you mean that the pet Sprinklepea (that you can buy for 30 candied sprinkles, 35 fur, 50 creep tooth) spawns Sprinkles every 8 hours when collecting from it?
    That's huge!
    Well... if you manage to get it in the first place, 30 is a lot.. but it's still very interesting
    Further collections from the Sprinklepea have dropped 50 coins. It surely would have been great if it spawned Sprinkles each collection. I got the Sprinklepea from opening mystery boxes.