Page 53 of 77 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    It's Cloudy with a Chance of "Sundaes" this weekend! Power of the post, please send an alicorn through the downpour to save my citizens from gobs of ice cream! Hoping all get to play!!!

Farm Supplier
    I am not sure if this was mentioned already, but should we be able to sell cottages and towers won during the event? I do not quite understand why sell option is not available and they count towards building limits.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    Ugh, SAME! I set out to get Swirly and Sprinkles first, which I managed in the first 4-5 days of the event. (Gem booth was a must for me). I have done the mystery box trade so many times. I have 12! shrubs, two spires, and a cottage. No alicorn.

The two alicorns that I DO have were random gifts from watching ad videos! I also earned both of my apple trees from ad videos. I could definitely use more energy droppers, especially at level 44. I have so many friends with fields of flappy horned horses and I?m more than a little jealous.

I also wouldn?t say no to a baby sprinkles... POTP for us both!
    Wow you have received two alicorn from watching ads? Congrats to you. I?ve been hoping for one of those free alicorn forever! I am hoping to get at least one from my trades!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    I am not sure if this was mentioned already, but should we be able to sell cottages and towers won during the event? I do not quite understand why sell option is not available and they count towards building limits.
    Even when the building is in storage?

Rhino Keeper
    My game has locked me out now. Has anybody one else had this as a recent isssue? I’ve heard many here have had it for a few days but this just started for me tonight.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I can't believe the lock out problem has taken this long to get fixed though. How many gems and packs have people not been able to buy because they can't get into their games. Wow...

i really hope it is fixed and that some form of REAL compensation is given to the players. At this point I think everyone should just be given an alicorn or two and the swirlicorn. Maybe throw in a few dozen shrubbery so that ASweets doesn't feel like the only person here with 62 shrubs (good grief but that's not a normal number of ice cream bushes to have just strewn about in one's garden is it?!)

And I really REALLY really hope this problem doesn't resurface in the next event because that thing "looks" like a serious energy dropper to miss out on and there would be many strops being thrown I can tell you that!
    What does the next event look like?? Was there a splash screen for the next event? I've been locked out since Monday morning : (
    Hope the issue is fixed soon so those of us still locked out can at least do the next event. Back in April, I was locked out for 10 days and missed so much!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    My game has locked me out now. Has anybody one else had this as a recent isssue? I’ve heard many here have had it for a few days but this just started for me tonight.
    Yeah, none of my s8 games will open at the moment. Must be something with their servers.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi! Just want to share that something is off with the game. I did a mystery trade and won 2 gold nuggets. And, the game froze . I waited. And then i had to collect again. This time a got a cottage. So, I am a bit bummed. Just want to advise others.

Farm Supplier
    Upgraded to level 10 last night, collected this morning hoping for better chances of gold chocolate, but nothing, just a silver and bronze. Only have 4 gold whilst collecting religiously every 2 hours since the beginning

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes unfortunately we are likely to see rollbacks as work continues with fixing things. Hopefully some of the rollbacks will work in your favour it usually happens when new or replacement code is being loaded. I'll gladly take a hit if it means other players can get back in.