Page 24 of 77 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    I just got a pop up that said that sweet skunkupea was on sale in the Market, but I dont see it am I looking in the wrong spot?
    Got the same pop up but nothing in my market either. Strange. Would love for it to be in market!

Executive Chef
    Goal 10:

Borrow a Cup of Sugar 0/68 ( Yes, it says 68 - but you still need 80 for final upgrade)
    Make a Sparkle Sundae 0/2
    Make a Royal Sundae 0/2
    Gather Silver Ore 0/34
    Upgrade to level 10.

Rewards: + 100 coins, + 10 xp; + 1 mystery trade chest

Rhino Keeper
    This sprinkle situation is hilariously bad. I have collected from my ICM about ten times since getting to the challenge that needs the sprinkles. I have battled two sprinkle dudes. And have a total of two candy sprinkles. LOL This is nuts!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dgoble55 View Post
    If Mr. Sprinkles spawned as frequently as my fangbeasts, I'd have this event finished in half the time. I can't turn around without bumping into a fangbeast!
    Agreed.

Btw. Sugar crystals are capped at 99.

Rhino Keeper
    I think my Kingdom is a Sprinkle free zone. I have had only 2 Sprinkles so far and one of them was from them was from a trap. Yikes! How am I going to finish this quest?

Farm Supplier
    I wish they’d put the sweet skunkupea in the market so I’d know how many gems to buy

Farm Supplier
    Three mystery box collections: #1 shrub #2 3 energy #3 shrub. I am generally unlucky with random prizes in this game, but wouldn’t hold my breath for a lot of cool stuff. Better items are probably very rare...

Rhino Keeper
    I had the pop up about the sprinkle skunkupea too but there isn’t a skunkupea on sale. Maybe it was an error or something for later on.

Sprinkles has been appearing more frequently now my ice cream mountain is level 6.

I hope to do my first mystery box collection tomorrow. Or should I save my 30 gold coins first? Hmm �� Conflicted. Haha.
    Avalon Aurora - level 50

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade - lots of it - plus apple pies and orange cobblers for gems (over and over again)!

Rhino Keeper
    From my first gold trade I got an expansion permit.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    How many hits do white sheep take to grow up? Mine are on atleast 8, on a 4 hour timer, are still small AND are not giving sweet creams.

They have had a 4 hour timer since I took them out of inventory. I also just got one from an adventure and it's small and a 4 hour timer.
    I had to look it up for myself as I took a lot of lambs out of inventory. White lambs take 10 ?pets? with 4 hrs between each pet. Black lambs take 9 (so the inventory guide says) post #30. However, it appears that black sheep aren?t dropping the needed item for the event.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.