Page 11 of 77 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    OK, I did some maths based on the Baron's birthday event, because so far it seems the requirements are identical. Here's what I've got:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	214 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	52680

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not worried about the silver ore - that's easy enough to replenish. But holy cow, 375 cups of sugar with a drop rate of approximately 1:4 for me so far and 345 sweet creams with those timers sound like a lot of effort. Of course, the 55 candied sprinkles are also a bit worrisome, what with the apparently very random spawn rate for the sprinkles skunkupine...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Finally was able to collect from alpacas, so far it seems they are guaranteed drops.
    Not all of them are guaranteed. I have 2 witchy, 2 black, 1 white, and 1 thankful. I collected from all 6 this morning and only received 4 drops. I bought the black for this event, maybe S8 wants us to buy more.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    I am one of those players that quickly got frustrated with the barons bday event and quit early on and I regretted doing that in the end so I'm going to stick with this one!
    Just my opinion, fyi.

Trudyscandles

I think it is absurd that the Love Sheep doesn't drop Sweet Cream. The thing is pink and sweet, for cripe's sake.

Also, why did I spend gems bacK in the day to get black sheep if they aren't droppers during a special event?

Rhino Keeper
    Just spawned sprinkle and he gave me 2 sprinkles

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kiryuuku123 View Post
    Just spawned sprinkle and he gave me 2 sprinkles
    The 1 I managed to spawn dropped just 1

Thanks for the overview queens_ransom! I don't think it is possible to reach level 10 without spending gems (get all the candied sprinkles)
    Why do they do these kinds of events? Just for the money? I don't think anyone likes the random drops and the impossible challenge. (very cute prizes you probably won't win)
    I'm still gonna try my best (I quit the event with the steam punk theme and regretted it every time I see the decorations in other kingdoms), but my expectations and excitement level are very low.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I made my first oops of this event. For some reason, I thought you needed a sparkle sundae to make a royal sundae, but it's just 2 ice creams. So now I have an extra sparkle sundae and I have to wait for more sweet cream to make more ice cream to make the royal sundae. Ironically, I actually have the sprinkles I need to make the royal sundae already.

On my lvl 50 account, I have yet to see a sprinkles monster (my other account has seen 3, lol). I have everything I need on that account except 2 more ice cream!

Trudyscandles
    Last edited by Trudyscandles; 08-16-19 at 12:13 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok so this is just random info for everyone. I have a lvl 50 account and I've gemed the mountain...a LOT! Lol
    I bought the 50 gem booth, I currently have 47 silver coins and about 67 bronzes to trade. It take 3 bronze for 1 silver, and 6 bronzes-3 silver for 1 gold. I haven't traded for golds yet.
    Bronze coins drop in random sets of 1-3-5 and rarely is a silver tossed in. My mountain is lvl 4 and I believe I've had 4-5 silvers actually drop from the mountain so far.
    To the sprinkles monster... from collecting so much I've noticed that the monster spawns 3x more often than not. Out of say 20 collections, the monster will spawn 14/16 times. (Keep in mind that we've proven that not all king/Queendoms are not the same:-/)
    I've made and placed the sprinkles pet already, has a 4hr timer...no idea on drops yet. I have 35 sprinkles towards another pet or mountain upgrades (haven't decided if another pet is worth it yet) but will keep you guys posted.

Executive Chef
    Sprinklepea collection spawns Sprinkles which then gave 2 Candied Sprinkles. Collection time is 8 hours or 32 gems to speed ahead.