Page 47 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    I have tried that?it didn?t work for me. Maybe because it actually takes you to your WS like you are ready to make one.
    Hmm, that is strange, with me it takes me to the Ice Cream Mountain...

Edit, wait.. you have to press the GO button on the Gather Candied Sprinkles, not Summon Sprinkles

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Hmm, that is strange, with me it takes me to the Ice Cream Mountain...

Edit, wait.. you have to press the GO button on the Gather Candied Sprinkles, not Summon Sprinkles
    I don?t have that in my Goal Book and where. I am finally Level 7 ICM. I only ever get 1 bronze coin on most collections. Unacceptable.

Executive Chef
    I don?t have that in my Goal Book and where. I am finally Level 7 ICM. I only ever get 1 bronze coin on most collections. Unacceptable.
    Go to the goal :
    A Chance Of Sprinkles
    Within that goal press the GO button on subgoal :
    Gather Candied Sprinkles

Are you sure it is not there? It should be..

Got to level 10. My prizes were a regular dragon and a shrub. Not great but could have been worse. I?m happy that my kingdom can go back into normal mode, all of the infrastructure is back in order. Good riddance farm houses.

I have 5 gold coins and I feel decently good about my chances of getting 15 more by the end of the event for the swirlicorn. Any gold I earn past that will go into mystery trades. When I was worried about maxing out, I used bronze coins to help get ingredients for my ICM (I don?t have the booth). It helped a little and was better than letting them waste. If the number of bronze coins creeps up again, I?ll just keep doing trades for the heck of it while mostly hoping for candied sprinkles.

Though I do feel very confident about getting sprinkles because she spawns more often than not. That may be because I?m level 44.

If all goes well, I?ll walk away from this event with the level 10 ICM, the swirlicorn, sprinkles, and a few shrubs (all without spending a gem). That?s a successful event in my book! If I got the adorable sprinklepea that?d just be the icing on the cake (or hot fudge on the sunday).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Go to the goal :
    A Chance Of Sprinkles
    Within that goal press the GO button on subgoal :
    Gather Candied Sprinkles

Are you sure it is not there? It should be..
    Got it! Thank you! Here?s to the POTP!

Executive Chef
    Got it! Thank you! Here?s to the POTP!
    It does not guarantee a spawn of course, but for me it really helped.
    Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Got to level 10. My prizes were a regular dragon and a shrub. Not great but could have been worse. I?m happy that my kingdom can go back into normal mode, all of the infrastructure is back in order. Good riddance farm houses.

I have 5 gold coins and I feel decently good about my chances of getting 15 more by the end of the event for the swirlicorn. Any gold I earn past that will go into mystery trades. When I was worried about maxing out, I used bronze coins to help get ingredients for my ICM (I don?t have the booth). It helped a little and was better than letting them waste. If the number of bronze coins creeps up again, I?ll just keep doing trades for the heck of it while mostly hoping for candied sprinkles.

Though I do feel very confident about getting sprinkles because she spawns more often than not. That may be because I?m level 44.

If all goes well, I?ll walk away from this event with the level 10 ICM, the swirlicorn, sprinkles, and a few shrubs (all without spending a gem). That?s a successful event in my book! If I got the adorable sprinklepea that?d just be the icing on the cake (or hot fudge on the sunday).
    I'm also glad to be rid of all the farmhouses.
    I wish they had made an Ice Cream Dragon!
    Ending the event with Swirlicorn, Sprinkles and ICM lv 10 is very nice indeed! Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    I can't find the answer to this so I'm sorry if it's already been asked.....will the Sweet Tooth Booth be useful after the event, assuming the Swirlicorn still drops coins? Or do those who have it see a time limit on the trades?
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    I got an Alicorn!!!!! Best event ever!!!! It dropped with an ice cream spire!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Have done everything and it still won?t let me play. I?m not the only one still locked out!
    I've been out since Monday, this is really depressing. I had just bought the booth. I can't believe this is happening. What the heck is going on?