Page 51 of 77 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    My sprinklepea just spawned a skunkupine. On another note, power of the post please give me an Alicorn. I?ve got a million shrubs and towers, now it?s time to give me an Alicorn please!
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm prepairing for dissapointment. I'll need 52 (when I want pet sprinkles) candied sprinkles in kingdom #1 and 51 in kingdom #2, I don't how I'm going to get those before the end of the event. I got a whopping total of 5 gold chocolate coins in kingdom #1, did 2 mystery trades and got a sprinklepea and a spire. The sprinklepea hasn't spawned a sprinkles yet. In kingdom #2 I still have to see a gold coin (the ice cream mounts are level 7 in both kingdoms).

If the ice cream mount only drops coins after the event, I don't see why I would bother with more upgrades other than hoping to get more gold chocolate coins from a higher level ice cream mount.

I started the event for the swirlicorn, but so far it doesn't look very good. I have thought about buying the booth in kingdom #2 since I could use the swirlicorn there more (I don't have the winter bakery there), but I also don't have too many bronze coins (enough for 3 gold), so I don't think I'm going to waste 50 gems on that.

I have plenty of ice cream, and I only need some extra sweet cream in kingdom #1.

So, overall I'm not very positive. I skipped some events to save energy and because I was a bit tired of the game, but this doesn't bode well for the future...
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Fashion Designer
    SpiritwindOO Anything new for those whocan’t Play? They are not telling us anything. Castle Story has now disappeared from my setting! Shows on my icons,but not in settings.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    SpiritwindOO Anything new for those whocan?t Play? They are not telling us anything. Castle Story has now disappeared from my setting! Shows on my icons,but not in settings.
    That is what I would like to know too. What about us, we also would like to win a alicorn etc. Do we get more time? Do we get items? We hear nothing, but I bought the sweet tooth, package, like other players too.

Farm Supplier
    It’s not only about the sweet tooth tragedy.
    What about the trade tickets and the expansion permits?
    Can’t play for a couple of days and I’m gonna lose a lot ��

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    My sprinklepea just spawned a skunkupine. On another note, power of the post please give me an Alicorn. I?ve got a million shrubs and towers, now it?s time to give me an Alicorn please!
    Ugh, SAME! I set out to get Swirly and Sprinkles first, which I managed in the first 4-5 days of the event. (Gem booth was a must for me). I have done the mystery box trade so many times. I have 12! shrubs, two spires, and a cottage. No alicorn.

The two alicorns that I DO have were random gifts from watching ad videos! I also earned both of my apple trees from ad videos. I could definitely use more energy droppers, especially at level 44. I have so many friends with fields of flappy horned horses and I?m more than a little jealous.

I also wouldn?t say no to a baby sprinkles... POTP for us both!
    Last edited by bfstone; 08-23-19 at 10:49 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    Ugh, SAME! I set out to get Swirly and Sprinkles first, which I managed in the first 4-5 days of the event. (Gem booth was a must for me). I have done the mystery box trade so many times. I have 12! shrubs, two spires, and a cottage. No alicorn.

The two alicorns that I DO have were random gifts from watching ad videos! I also earned both of my apple trees from ad videos. I could definitely use more energy droppers, especially at level 44. I have so many friends with fields of flappy horned horses and I?m more than a little jealous.

I also wouldn?t say no to a baby sprinkles... POTP for us both!

Internet air high five!
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    I also need the PotP for an Ali, please! Also, is this the right moment to mention that in my head, "PotP" always sounds like "pot-pee"? Probably not...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Jealousy not required, dear BF! : ) I mean, the both of us have been models of maturity in this event, we have reputations to uphold. : D

There is also still p l e n t y of time for an alicorn to be drawn to your good humour and enter your queendom through the sweet trade portal. I have my Mr Sprinkles and Swirlicorn there as a welcome committee to make it more enticing. ; )
    I need to remind myself that I have only been playing since the Lucky Charms event this year and managed to get to level 44, and that a lot of you with breezy meadows from feather flaps have been at it a longer time. The cabbage hut costs gems. I missed the chance to get it on sale. I rarely buy gems unless I just have to. Like the spellbound dew plant and my mithril dragon. I would have been stuck for eons trying to earn mithril and spellbound dew if I had not.

I guess I have alicorn anxiety (a real disorder) because I am starting work on a film this weekend and wont have as much time to play, hence rationalizing that it is perfectly sane to buy gems to speed up this event. I never get anything from event adventures or anything that isn?t a guaranteed win by completing an event, so I get really frustrated. And then I visit my friends (as I do daily) who are either the same level or lower and they have all these cool things. I get pouty about it because I like cool things.
    Realm name: Pippo
    If you maintain one heart as a friend, I will visit you daily! If your hearts are empty, so is mine, and then after a week of mourning your emptiness passes, I will delete you. No need for wall posts.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I also need the PotP for an Ali, please! Also, is this the right moment to mention that in my head, "PotP" always sounds like "pot-pee"? Probably not...
    When you don?t have a pot to pee in, you need power from an outside source. This makes sense.