Page 13 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Five visits to ICM, not 1 Sprinkle Skunk!!
    That's got to be a record - a very sad, discouraging record.

Fashion Designer
    Same! Maybe did it too soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    How do we get silver & gold chocolate coins from regular STB? Is it a random drop from bronze to silver & from silver to gold? I have none. Is it less random for gem STB? Thanks.
    The Ice Cream Mountain dropped a silver (along with bronze) on my last collection. I'm on goal 4 spawning sprinklepeas. Gold will mostly be a rare drop on a higher level. Which one is anybody's guess...lol.

Edit: But just now did not drop a silver but I did spawn a sprinkles at least.

*****S8 the randomness is just not working! Players should be spawning each & every collection if you're not gonna include farmhouses!!!*****
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Five visits to ICM, not 1 Sprinkle Skunk!!
    That's got to be a record - a very sad, discouraging record.
    Me too!!!! I just came here to find out if anyone else is having the same issue. And we need a bunch of them. No other monsters on my board. Here we go again with the non existent drops.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    That's the first I hear about Sprinklepea. Where do you buy it? I checked Ivy's Magic Nursery, and there is no such thing.
    You can summon a pet Sprinkles in the workshop. But maybe you have to be at goal 4 for it?
    I got a side goal A Chance Of Sprinkles

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Hm, I'm not sure it's worth it, to be honest. Let's say you manage three collections per day and it spawns a Sprinkles every time. That's 3 candied sprinkles per day, which means it takes you ten days to recuperate the initial investment of 30 candied sprinkles. Doesn't seem to make a lot of sense with only 12 days left in the event...
    Hmm, maybe you are right.. I was just excited to have another way to spawn the little cuties, but how the ** are you gonna get to 30 in the first place?
    It's really unfair it's so random and when you finally spawn one the drop is random too.

RoqueDaggers spawn rate definitely doesn't apply to everyone.

"To the sprinkles monster... from collecting so much I've noticed that the monster spawns 3x more often than not. Out of say 20 collections, the monster will spawn 14/16 times. (Keep in mind that we've proven that not all king/Queendoms are not the same:-/)"

Farm Supplier
    For those of you hovering your anxious fingers over the value pack for 25cream and 25sugars... Do the math first. Both sundaes require 15 creams in total (ten for the ice cream plus an additional 5) so while you might get a ?free? sundae for $4.99, you will still need 5 more to make a second Sundae. The 15 minute infinite energy is a nice addition but when you are waiting 8 hours per alpaca, buy the pack when they are ready to collect. I guess?

Would be cool if the stables dropped creams. I am not having an issue getting cups of sugar but I have currently depleted my coin buying alpacas. So I am making sure I have enough milk and eggs to trade in the Royal exchange for one cream. Good lord this one is expensive.

I have collected from ICM six times and spawned one sprinkles.

Is the 2-hr Ice Cream Mountain the only way to get Candied Sprinkles?
    It is so unfriendly to player that can only play for a few hrs every day.

Executive Chef
    Wow, 3 Bronze trades and I got 2 sugar and 1 cup of sugar...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sophie_luv View Post
    Is the 2-hr Ice Cream Mountain the only way to get Candied Sprinkles?
    It is so unfriendly to player that can only play for a few hrs every day.
    I got some trading 2 bronze in the sweet stand, but it?s not a guarantee. I just did the bronze trade again and got a cup of sugar.
    Realm name: Pippo
    If you maintain one heart as a friend, I will visit you daily! If your hearts are empty, so is mine, and then after a week of mourning your emptiness passes, I will delete you. No need for wall posts.