Page 9 of 77 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Perhaps because we are waiting 8 hours for Alpacas, we are meant to go much slower. Hence there are no sprinkles to be found.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrus00 View Post
    The sweet tooth booth can be only purchased with gems? Are we sure this is not a bug?? I don't have the gems
    It is not neccessary to purchase the booth to play/finish this event.
    However I reckon it is one of those rare times in which a limited event only gem purchase is useful.

Going by the Baron's 5th b'day event, the gold chocolate coins will be a rare drop from the ice cream mountain.
    Having the booth means you can convert the common bronze coins into silver/gold and in turn gives you more opportunity to do the mystery trade (alicorn!).

Rhino Keeper
    This is clearly one of those events designed to reward those players who can spend a lot of gems. I know S8 have to have them from time to time. I recall finding the Baron's birthday event frustrating and disappointing. So I will play this one casually. That won't be hard, given the return rate and speed of the alpacas and sheep. I shall go into 'barely playing' and just enjoy my kingdom. There's always lots to do to build up resources aside from the times goals.

Host(ess)
    I did a bronze trade .... It worked, had various rewards, and then they vanished. Now it says I haven't done a trade at all. 😩

Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    Okay, I made the decision to gem ahead the ice cream mountain to see how many times I would have to collect to get a sprinkle skunkupine. Got it the first time. ICM dropped 1 bronze coin and 1 silver coin this time. The sprinkle guy takes 15 hits to defeat and dropped 2 sprinkles.

Trudyscandles
    I gem ahead five times and he did not appear a single time

Is it so random or is there a glitch?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Sprinkles does spawn. Took me 3 or 4 goes though for one to spawn so getting enough to clear the goal will take a little while. Looks like only the ICM is the spawning point so far.

I had a look back at the Barons birthday thread and we don't need to make too many of the kitchen crafts - just a couple per upgrade if it's the same requirements.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kjgzz View Post
    I did a bronze trade .... It worked, had various rewards, and then they vanished. Now it says I haven't done a trade at all. ��
    The first time you do the trade doesn't count for the supplementary goal though. Or do you mean you've done a trade with the goal A Sweet Opportunity open?

Host(ess)
    Not sure to be honest spiritwind! I was half asleep in bed at the time (last night GMT). But maybe it was just the first step in a sequence that I didn't observe.

Not to worry if I'm just being dimwitted

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrus00 View Post
    The sweet tooth booth can be only purchased with gems? Are we sure this is not a bug?? I don't have the gems
    You can win it from the mystery prize

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I had a look back at the Barons birthday thread and we don't need to make too many of the kitchen crafts - just a couple per upgrade if it's the same requirements.
    Even if we need only 1 Royal Sundae per upgrade (which I doubt) it's still 7 of those in total (from level 3 to 10).
    If you don't or can't gem ahead the Ice Cream Mountain and the spawns are not guaranteed.. it can take 2 days to have enough Candied Sprinkles for 1 Royal Sundae ...

This event turned from promising and exiting to frustrating very fast.

Page 9 of 77 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast