Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
ASweets got some pretty cool stuff, maybe even an alicorn. Maybe it is repetition. My first mystery box trade was (underwhelm alert) shrubbery too. That word, shrubbery, always reminds me of Monty Python.

Does anyone know if the spires from the trade give RPs? Or if the alicorn drop is actually confirmed as a (however slim) possibility?

Mr Sprinkles has been a very regular visitor lately. Must be the sweet stuff I've been making in the kitchen.

Best to all for Mr Sprinkles to be a frequent visitor! I was disappointed to see that some people have still been having a dreadful run of bad luck with the spawn rattle. It would be great for S8 to put a minimum spawn in.

Edit add: found ASweets post page 18, lists an alicorn, and, th spire confirmed w RP.

I only got shrub, not a deco shrub and something from the gold trade, as is report d as possible. Better luck next time! : )
Yeah, by the look of it when this event is over we'll be drowning in Sundae Shrubs! Most every ??? Trade I complete tosses one of them out and oddly enough the brown/chocolate ones come 3 per drop. The Spires and Watchtowers are exactly like the regular versions, only with a different paint job. We receive them at Level 1, the upgrades are standard to their types and they count toward our Royal Building totals which might be problematic for some older players who are full up.

If you are full of something in the trade drop such as Gold Nuggets then you just get the standard black flag and 15 coins instead. I'm nowhere near the building limit but I'll be interested to see if same happens to players who are at the limit and get a spire/tower drop.

I've added the photos to the Trade Drop List post and another oddity is how similar the Spire and Watchtower look. If it wasn't for the color differences you'd think they were both spires.