Page 14 of 77 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    ME THREE! Arrrrrrrgh!!!!!! Five collections, NO SPAWN. I am SO cranky today anyway and this has not helped. I KNOW I am being ridiculous. My husband and I had a laugh about it.

Edit add: That is I think four of us who have made the effort of posting about the lame-o spawn rate.
    I hope that upgrading ICM will spawn more Sprinkles but FIRST I HAVE TO UPGRADE IT. WITH SPRINKLES. I wish this was like the steampunk event when that darn monkey spawned just by giving your buildings a dirty look. Seriously, that thing was looking for a fight at every turn. I guess Sprinkles keeps having sugar crash naps. Uncool, my dog. Uncool.
    Realm name: Pippo
    If you maintain one heart as a friend, I will visit you daily! If your hearts are empty, so is mine, and then after a week of mourning your emptiness passes, I will delete you. No need for wall posts.

Rhino Keeper
    Did the bronze trade twice and both times I got sugar canes. I?m saving my sprinkles for the skunkupea (since it spawns the sprinkle skunk) and going to gem the first few levels for the royal Sunday.

Rhino Keeper
    Forgive me but I am confused do you have to buy the sweet booth for 50 gems to get the silver and golden coins. Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Forgive me but I am confused do you have to buy the sweet booth for 50 gems to get the silver and golden coins. Thanks!
    The Ice Cream Mountain will drop all three types of chocolate coins - the higher it's upgraded the better the odds and quantities (so they say) but it's all random. It's most likely that it will drop the most bronze coins so the 50g booth is just a way to convert those extras into silver and gold coins. The event is completely doable without it, it just makes it a bit easier for players to get the coins they want when they want them.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for your reply AnnirasSweets. The most awful thing just happened I chopped two iron rich rocks or whatever they are called and I got lots of iron ore and sugar crystals and then the game just goes offline. Not even a minute later I was able to connect again however energy, iron ore and sugar crystals gone. So frustrating because you can't get back what you lost. I must add this is a frequent issue I don't know why they can't resolve this or at least make amends somehow. So angry.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Alpacas are the only wool-giving critters you can get for coins rather than gems. As people have started posting, sheep of various sorts should give the event drops as well.
    I bout 2 alpacas and they have 8 hour timers!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    I bout 2 alpacas and they have 8 hour timers!
    So younger players without Sheep or cash to buy Alpacas are kinda done. No need to lower some of the requirements when you cannot even make the requirements.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm already done as well! After using a ton of saved up energy trying to grow the sheep I found in my inventory, I only have a couple grown ones and 1 alpaca and I have a grand total of 1 cream! It is definitely not a guaranteed drop for me. Farmhouses, no better! I get 1 sugar bowl for every 15-20 hits! I'm done!

Fashion Designer
    I just got a sprinkle skunk, after 5 collections with none, and it gave me one sprinkle! One! I need 5 just to get past the first goal for these things (I imagine the requirement will go up rapidly with the future goals). If I were able to collect every 2 hours and it takes 6 collections to get one sprinkle skunk that gives one sprinkle, then that?s 1-2 sprinkles per day with no sleep. Ha! What a joke!!!

Really trying to decide where my priorities should be on the creams. Should I be trying to collect coins (I ran out) to keep buying alpacas? Should I be focusing on the eggs and dairy exchange?

As to the latter, how many are people getting? Just one drop or more?