Page 22 of 77 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I was about to spend 120 gems speeding up the ice cream mountain to get enough sprinkles for well, spinkles so he could give me more sprinkles and

IS NOT GUARANTEED SPAWN. UNBELIEVABLE! 10 LEVELS. HOW IN THE UNIVERSE.

Rhino Keeper
    My ICM is level six and here are the drops:

1st collection-spawned sprinkles (got 2 candies) and 4 chocolates.

2nd collection-spawned sprinkles (got 2 candies) and 4 chocolates and 1 gold chocolate

Rhino Keeper
    Spent 50 gems for the booth. Spent the real money for the infinite energy, because the rush is a fun Saturday tradition for me. The dismal spawn rate of Mr. Sprinkles has me doubting that I’ll finish this one. I’ve spent all I’m going to spend, but I’ll make a reasonable attempt. Really sad about this event.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Thank you, I always have page one open to keep checking, but it just says "sheep". Usually this means anything of that ilk. This time, it really is only the simple white sheep, as far as I can tell. Not black, pink, spring or gnome. They have tightened up this event to make it very clear it's only for spenders. Thankfully, there's nothing there I really want.
    The complete list of which animals (so far) drop Sweet Cream once they are fully grown:
    Black Alpaca
    Witchy Alpaca
    White Sheep
    Faerie Sheep
    Flower Sheep
    Gnome Sheep
    Cupid Sheep
    Cozy Holiday Sheep
    Tinsel Ram
    Candy Ram
    Sorbet Ram

The animals that DO NOT drop Sweet Cream:
    White Alpaca
    Grateful Alpaca
    Thanful Alpaca
    Black Sheep
    Flower Power Sheep
    Speckle Sheep
    Love Sheep
    Turkey Sheep
    Spring Lamb

EDIT: After completing the Swirlicorn trade it greys out, so they have a hard Max of 1.
    1st Swirlicorn Collection (7 hour timer): $2,200, Horse Hair, 3 Syrup, 1 Sugar, 1 Silver Chocolate Coin
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 08-17-19 at 10:13 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Thank you, I always have page one open to keep checking, but it just says "sheep". Usually this means anything of that ilk. This time, it really is only the simple white sheep, as far as I can tell. Not black, pink, spring or gnome. They have tightened up this event to make it very clear it's only for spenders. Thankfully, there's nothing there I really want.
    Gnome sheep do drop cream.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	65C3C99D-6EA7-4C49-A002-E05B27FFF1B2.jpeg 
Views:	46 
Size:	388.8 KB 
ID:	52699

Rhino Keeper
    OK...add me to the list of players COMPLETELY fed up with the Sprinkles spawn rate! 4 collections since 7am and NO sprinkle spawns. How in the name of the S8 gods are we supposed to craft all these royal sundaes with NO spawns and 1 lousy sprinkle drop when "miracle of miracles" we DO get a spawn. Ridiculous!! Think I'm gonna bow out of this one, too. Too much effort, too much time invested for too little reward. No thanks.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    OK...add me to the list of players COMPLETELY fed up with the Sprinkles spawn rate! 4 collections since 7am and NO sprinkle spawns. How in the name of the S8 gods are we supposed to craft all these royal sundaes with NO spawns and 1 lousy sprinkle drop when "miracle of miracles" we DO get a spawn. Ridiculous!! Think I'm gonna bow out of this one, too. Too much effort, too much time invested for too little reward. No thanks.
    What I am doing as I wait for sprinkles is collecting cups of sugar, cream and sugar crystals. We will need a heck of a lot of these items and as each day goes by it will get harder to get these resources, so I'm using this time to just stockpile them. Once I have all that I will need, I will start griping about the stupid sprinkle skunk who seems to have gone into the witness protection programme in my kingdom. I bet you it's that meddlesome Dictator Baron who has threatened the poor sprinkleskunk. Smh.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    SW: Admittedly, one of my collections was in the middle of the night. I didn't get up for it on purpose but at at my age it happens most nights. ; ) I don't usually screen middle of the night - have read too many books on how the blue component of screen light mucks w melatonin production - but last night I threw caution to the wind and got, as it happens, another Mr Sprinkles. And then another when I got up for realsies this morning.
    Yeah, so... I might be guilty of getting up in the middle of the night to do nature?s work and playing my game to prevent me from falling asleep on my own game of ?thrones?. My rationale is this:

There are like, 8-9 hours of my day holding 40 energy while I sleep. It would be wasteful NOT to play like a creature in the night. Think of what I?m accomplishing! Do NOT think what this means about you as a person, life goals, your VERY adult age, or that you could just be actually sleeping through the night. Oh, no. Think of that grand number 40, haunting you. THINK OF THE ALPACAS. They need shearing, for crying out loud. What kind of farmer are you??
    Realm name: Pippo
    If you maintain one heart as a friend, I will visit you daily! If your hearts are empty, so is mine, and then after a week of mourning your emptiness passes, I will delete you. No need for wall posts.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    Yeah, so... I might be guilty of getting up in the middle of the night to do nature?s work and playing my game to prevent me from falling asleep on my own game of ?thrones?. My rationale is this:

There are like, 8-9 hours of my day holding 40 energy while I sleep. It would be wasteful NOT to play like a creature in the night. Think of what I?m accomplishing! Do NOT think what this means about you as a person, life goals, your VERY adult age, or that you could just be actually sleeping through the night. Oh, no. Think of that grand number 40, haunting you. THINK OF THE ALPACAS. They need shearing, for crying out loud. What kind of farmer are you??
    Sleeping is overrated. So is adulting.

On on another note, those of you with 70 alpacas, have you hit a maximum for sweet cream or are the cream and sugar limitless?

(Wooooooot!! Just got a gold nugget from my rock outcropping )

I'm sorry to all of those afflicted with nosprinkleskunkitis. Perhaps this image of my sheep looking like he's licking the ice-cream will help. I highly recommend positioning one in front of your ICM. The animation really makes it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2705.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	52700