Page 60 of 77 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerbrown2010 View Post
    I?m still locked out too, 6 days now.
    I play on two accounts for the last 36 hours I?ve been locked out on this my main account, it keeps saying ? Castle Story is an on line game, please connect to the internet to play ? strangely enough though if I log into my other account I can play that 😡🤬 doesn?t look 👀 like i?ll get swirlicorn 🦄

Fashion Designer
    (Oops)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    Ive had Swirly for a few days. I did get a sweet feast drop, but only once. No Royal sundaes yet. Mostly it drops chocolate and sugar and other items. But it drops a TON of stuff all at once. I would venture to bet that the meal drops are rare. It also drops a lot of chocolate coins so if you?re going for mystery boxes, Swirly and Sprinkles will help you get there with coin their drops. Sprinklepea as far as I have seen only drops sugar cane and wheat, no coins.
    Thanks for this. Are you happy you got it?

I am looking for intel to decide what to do in last few days here: go for Swirlicorn or just do mystery trades in hope of Alicorn. I have been disappointed with sweet feast drops from armored maxotaur. Seems like Swirlicorn might be another one of those for me...

Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    I got one whole gem for upgrading to level ten. Im going to try not to spend it all at once. I might make some kind of Thanos gauntlet and put that one gem, plus the random topaz/emerald/sapphire drop rewards from other creatures that seem to have no use. Then I can finally control time and space, which when you think about it? is kiiiiind of the best prize.
    Love this! That's a great use for those useless gems 😂
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Thanks for this. Are you happy you got it?

I am looking for intel to decide what to do in last few days here: go for Swirlicorn or just do mystery trades in hope of Alicorn. I have been disappointed with sweet feast drops from armored maxotaur. Seems like Swirlicorn might be another one of those for me...
    I am happy I got it just because I hate growing cocoa and making chocolate bars and it seems to drop it frequently. It has been beneficial to this event because the chocolate coin drops are pretty awesome, too. I get a gold and silver combo almost every time. Anything that drops a massive load of items at once, even if they arent always rare items, seems like a worthy thing to have on my board, especially when it drops already crafted items like sugar and chocolate bars on top of silver and other random items.

If you already have a lot of creatures in your realm with great drops then it may not impress you, but it is definitely better than the Maxotaur dropping nothing but iron and bacon. The Forest Maxotaur that I won for second place in the leaderboard at least guarantees a trade ticket each time, though I have earned a few feast items from him. Entirely up to you! Personally, I do not regret going for Swirly first as it helped me get ahead in the event. The baby skunkupine mystery prize is a waste unless you just want a pink baby skunk. It does not drop anything different than the ones you can craft in Ivys Nursery. Not even event coins.

EDITED TO ADD: Swirly also drops ice cream and syrup. So while you might not get a sweet feast often, she spits out those ingredients to get you there, at least!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Love this! That's a great use for those useless gems 😂
    I just want to feel powerful. I think this is the way

Nightclub Owner
    Just got an Ali! And the game did not reset, delighted. Last weekend I got a dragon but the game reset.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Why do i not receive golden chocolat coins????

Why is this game not the same for everyone?????

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    Why do i not receive golden chocolat coins????

Why is this game not the same for everyone?????
    I did craft most of my coins. Since I reached level 10 I have a better supply, still crafting most of them.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Just got an Ali! And the game did not reset, delighted. Last weekend I got a dragon but the game reset.
    Congrats on your ali, I'm still plugging away. Is it a white Ali or does it have any colour to it? Many thanks