Page 10 of 77 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    my level 3 ice cream mountain is only dropping 1 bronze coin....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    my level 3 ice cream mountain is only dropping 1 bronze coin....
    Mine too, and I only managed to get my hands on 1 of the candied sprinkles so far.

When you're maxing on wool, make rope or head to the royal exchange.

The hub also mentions windmills but I didn't look into what stages need them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    [...] This is set up exactly like the Baron's 5th Birthday event [...]
    Does anyone know if there's a summary of the goals of the Baron's 5th Birthday event somewhere on this forum? The search function unfortunately yielded nothing...

Rhino Keeper
    In my lvl 46 account, I have spawned sprinkles twice now and the monster has dropped 2 sprinkles each time. On that account I am waiting on one more sprinkle and 4 more sweet cream to be able to finish my crafts and upgrade my ICM.

On my lvl 50 account I have yet to see a sprinkle skunkupine and I have collected the same amount of times as my other account. On this one, I need one more cup of sugar and 4 more sprinkles to make my crafts to upgrade.

Sprinkles skunkupine is truly random!

Trudyscandles

Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    When you're maxing on wool, make rope or head to the royal exchange.

The hub also mentions windmills but I didn't look into what stages need them.
    You can also make Silken Shirts at the Tailors to use up your wool.

EDIT: If you have the Love Shack, you can also use your wool to make red ribbon.
    Last edited by Pamdebear; 08-16-19 at 07:14 AM. Reason: additional info

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Even if we need only 1 Royal Sundae per upgrade (which I doubt) it's still 7 of those in total (from level 3 to 10).
    If you don't or can't gem ahead the Ice Cream Mountain and the spawns are not guaranteed.. it can take 2 days to have enough Candied Sprinkles for 1 Royal Sundae ...

This event turned from promising and exiting to frustrating very fast.
    Yes I have to tell myself, keep calm, it's early days. But so frustrating, not a sprinkle in sight.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Does anyone know if there's a summary of the goals of the Baron's 5th Birthday event somewhere on this forum? The search function unfortunately yielded nothing...
    Whenever I need to look back at goals I head to the Update Guide in the Hub subforum. It's linked in post 1 of every recent thread.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Whenever I need to look back at goals I head to the Update Guide in the Hub subforum. It's linked in post 1 of every recent thread.
    The Update Guide! Hadn't realized this was what I had to be looking for! You are awesome, SpiritWind, thank you!

I put Aanpa the Satyr back out because he drops sugar (iirc fairly regularly).

I?ve decided to hold off on spending any chocolate coins until I get a feel for things. Since the production times are so low in the Sweets Stand (and I assume the Sweet Tooth Booth (STB), should I get that as a random prize, is too), it may be smarter to wait until close to the end. I?ll then just do the mystery box as many times as I can, hoping for the ali or STB. If I get the STB, I can then exchange my no doubt sizable accumulation of bronze to get better prizes. If I run out of gold with no STB, I can then repeat the bronze and silver trades until I run out. This seems like the best strategy to maximize probability of potential best outcomes. But perhaps I?ll change my strategy as the game progresses.

Since I?m playing the ?long game? and will also not be spending any gems, I too, will be playing casually.

Page 10 of 77 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast