Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Pets Habitats - PookieBear50's Guide

I have just won the Blue Lovebird, which says it needs a Lovebird tree as its habitat. In the market it says I already have that but mine is a Bird tree and it won?t accept my new Blue Lovebird. My Bird tree has only one resident so what can I do?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 1946Jenny View Post
    I have just won the Blue Lovebird, which says it needs a Lovebird tree as its habitat. In the market it says I already have that but mine is a Bird tree and it won?t accept my new Blue Lovebird. My Bird tree has only one resident so what can I do?
    The Lovebird Tree was originally received as a Milestone prize back in February 2017 during one of the first Leaderboard events. We could end up receiving the Lovebird Tree itself and still not win either of the original two Lovebird Pets. It may be somewhere near the bottom of your Cellar inventory. It looks almost exactly like the Bird Tree, except that it has red leaves instead of green leaves.

I hope this helps. If not, or if you cannot find the Lovebird Tree in your inventory, please send a message to judyandthecat or kooky panda.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    The Lovebird Tree was originally received as a Milestone prize back in February 2017 during one of the first Leaderboard events. We could end up receiving the Lovebird Tree itself and still not win either of the original two Lovebird Pets. It may be somewhere near the bottom of your Cellar inventory. It looks almost exactly like the Bird Tree, except that it has red leaves instead of green leaves.

I hope this helps. If not, or if you cannot find the Lovebird Tree in your inventory, please send a message to judyandthecat or kooky panda.
    PookieBear50 is right.
    If you can't buy the Lovebird tree then it is likely buried deep in your cellar.
    It was a beginning milestone prize in a leaderboard a few years ago. I won the tree but never won either Lovebird.
    Mine is deep in my cellar.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    PookieBear50 is right.
    If you can't buy the Lovebird tree then it is likely buried deep in your cellar.
    It was a beginning milestone prize in a leaderboard a few years ago. I won the tree but never won either Lovebird.
    Mine is deep in my cellar.
    Thank you, that?s exactly where mine was too

New Resident
    Hi, is the seahorse a pet with habitat?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nasnussy View Post
    Hi, is the seahorse a pet with habitat?
    The Seahorse appears to be one of the Super Plant (pets) that does not require a habitat. It remains stationary and does not wander the farm, but you feed it and collect from it like the other pets. Unlike the other pets that goes into habitats, however...the Seahorse, once placed, cannot be returned to the Cellar (if you play on Apple).

New Resident
    Thank you, I was getting a little confused!

Farm Supplier
    I received a “Foxy” from my pink oven thingy. It said to buy a Fox den but I couldn’t find it so I put in in my Wildlife Den and it worked. I’m tired of everything going in there! I have enough animals stored for another den and I’m maxed out. We need different habitats for some animals.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by inara_24 View Post
    I received a “Foxy” from my pink oven thingy. It said to buy a Fox den but I couldn’t find it so I put in in my Wildlife Den and it worked. I’m tired of everything going in there! I have enough animals stored for another den and I’m maxed out. We need different habitats for some animals.
    When Foxy was originally released, she came with her own private den: Foxy's Den. I think it was made available in the Market during the Sand Fox event, but have not seen it since. It may become available again at some point in the future. Please keep an eye out for it, as it will help to lessen the number of pets going into the Wildlife Den.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Back of
    Coconut Octopus
    Vaporwave Island
    Exotic Enclosure
    Sand Castle

Instant Influencer
    Vaporwave Island
    Icy Igloo

Mouse Byte
    Vaporwave Island
    Rodent Grotto