Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Pets Habitats - PookieBear50's Guide

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by A1ian0re View Post
    also, for the event habitats eg. Arctic Fox, Beagle Bungalow, Beaver Dam and Cat Tree where you had to get it to level 10 to unlock the pet and habitat, is there any way to finish them? I was at lower levels when they were on and didnt really know what i was doing and i hate seeing them in storage uncomplete
    Beaver will go in wildlife den.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, Thanks for making this list, it is so useful.
    Just to say (as they both say unverified) I have Groom Rabbit and Axolotl and:
    Groom Rabbit can go in Wildlife Den
    Axolotl can go in Backwoods Bayou or Crawler's Hollow

The Jaguar from the February 2021 event can go in Rescue Pen, Wildlife Den or Jungle Falls

Rhino Keeper
    Hi I got the Marci Gras frog and it says it can go in a backwoods bayou or the jungle falls. I have the falls but it’s populated. I checked my cellar for the bayou but it’s not there and I don’t have one on my farm. How do I get a bayou for my frog?

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KojiMama View Post
    Hi I got the Marci Gras frog and it says it can go in a backwoods bayou or the jungle falls. I have the falls but it’s populated. I checked my cellar for the bayou but it’s not there and I don’t have one on my farm. How do I get a bayou for my frog?
    Did you check under new...it is for sale...limit 1
    If it says you have 1 of 1 then it is in your cellar

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1702.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	58404

Rhino Keeper
    I did check, and my limit is reached, but it’s not on my farm. I then checked my cellar and it’s not there either. I don’t know if it’s something that can be deleted (no memory if I did) but is it possible to have the limit reset?

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KojiMama View Post
    I did check, and my limit is reached, but it’s not on my farm. I then checked my cellar and it’s not there either. I don’t know if it’s something that can be deleted (no memory if I did) but is it possible to have the limit reset?
    The game is pretty smart and it is determining you have so all I can say is go through your cellar item by item because I don't believe that habitats can be sold. If you are on iOS device pets can be stored. ...so maybe store a pet in the jungle falls.

I can see it on your farm and you have a 2 crabs in it, and the Mardi Gras gator
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 02-10-21 at 03:21 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you!!!

Cocoa snowman?

I have the cocoa snowman from the last event or the one before that but when I try to take it out of storage it says I need the gazebo which is 500gems. Is that my only option? Are there no other habitats that it can be in?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BairseachFarm View Post
    I have the cocoa snowman from the last event or the one before that but when I try to take it out of storage it says I need the gazebo which is 500gems. Is that my only option? Are there no other habitats that it can be in?
    The snow park, I believe. It went on sale about a week ago, but has since been pulled from the market.

Is their anyway I can get a habit for my snowman without buying the gazebo? Will the snow park come back?

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast