Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 101

Thread: Pets Habitats - PookieBear50's Guide

  1. #91
    This is a joke, right?

    I won a baby grey elephant in the treehouse. I had 15 darts saved up. I watched videos. I spent saved up gems. I got the prize.

    I need to use 300 GEMS to get the gentle gazebo???

    But the white elephant and blue elephant can go into the exotic enclosure? What difference does it make?

    Storm 8 - this is wrong on so many different levels.

  2. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    This is a joke, right?

    I won a baby grey elephant in the treehouse. I had 15 darts saved up. I watched videos. I spent saved up gems. I got the prize.

    I need to use 300 GEMS to get the gentle gazebo???

    But the white elephant and blue elephant can go into the exotic enclosure? What difference does it make?

    Storm 8 - this is wrong on so many different levels.
    I have the grey, blue and white elephants in the exotic enclosure. Do you have 3 enclosures with 3 pets in each? If you do then you will need to store one of the pets to make room for the new elephant.

  3. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    I have the grey, blue and white elephants in the exotic enclosure. Do you have 3 enclosures with 3 pets in each? If you do then you will need to store one of the pets to make room for the new elephant.
    Phew! Thank you! Got it to work now!

    I was so frustrated when I saw that gentle gazebo come up! But thankfully there?s other options.

  4. #94
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    82
    I have an Axolotl in storage but i didnt get the habitat at the time i got it, is there anyway to get it now or can he go in another habitat?

  5. #95
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    82
    also, for the event habitats eg. Arctic Fox, Beagle Bungalow, Beaver Dam and Cat Tree where you had to get it to level 10 to unlock the pet and habitat, is there any way to finish them? I was at lower levels when they were on and didnt really know what i was doing and i hate seeing them in storage uncomplete

  6. #96
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,153
    Quote Originally Posted by A1ian0re View Post
    also, for the event habitats eg. Arctic Fox, Beagle Bungalow, Beaver Dam and Cat Tree where you had to get it to level 10 to unlock the pet and habitat, is there any way to finish them? I was at lower levels when they were on and didnt really know what i was doing and i hate seeing them in storage uncomplete
    Unfortunately, they cannot be completed. The only one which is an actual pet habitat is the Beaver Dam. The others were connected to events, but were not the actual habitats. The Arctic Fox goes into the Icy Igloo, the Beagle goes in the Rescue Pen, and the Kittens from the Cat Tree (I think we had 2 of them? Or was it three...) go into the Cat Bungalow.

  7. #97
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,153
    Quote Originally Posted by A1ian0re View Post
    I have an Axolotl in storage but i didnt get the habitat at the time i got it, is there anyway to get it now or can he go in another habitat?
    All pets seem able to go into the Gentle Gazebo...if you have the gems to spare. If not...the Axolotl can go into Backwoods Bayou (and maybe the Crawler's Hollow, though this is as yet unverified). Both habitats have been showing up often as more pets are introduced that can go in either habitat. You can attempt to contact support, or you can wait until another pet for one of those habitats appears in an event.

  8. #98
    Can the swan I earned last week go in the summer pond with my floatie duck?

  9. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by farmer_steen View Post
    Can the swan I earned last week go in the summer pond with my floatie duck?
    When the pet is in the cellar click on the information tab bottom right hand corner of the pet. This only works for newer released pets. It tells where the pet can be placed.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0671.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	56632

  10. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    When the pet is in the cellar click on the information tab bottom right hand corner of the pet. This only works for newer released pets. It tells where the pet can be placed.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0671.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	56632
    Thanks. When I click on the info it only shows me as far as 'rescue', doesn't show me the rest

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •