PookieBear50 just want to thank you for taking your time to keep the habitats and pet names updated.

Moderators - I know what you do it on your time but is there any way to update the Pets guide with the 2019 pets. It is so much nicer to see a picture along with the pet name. I am not asking that this be done anytime soon just when time allows to update the pets guide again, in between working on the next event.

I don't know if this question is right for this thread but maybe someone can help. There is an old pet that I missed out on and it is not listed in the pets guide. The farmers market had a Brown Corgi Puppy that could be purchased for 3 gold cow bells. By the time I had the gold cow bells the pet had been removed from sale. Around the time the market started there was a spin the wheel option and included another corgi puppy. I have seen it on some farms but I don't know the name so am unable to hint to S8 to put in on sale. The puppy has a grey body with black spots, brown and black head. I know this isn't much information but I have wondered what the name is for some time now.