Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 101

Thread: Pets Habitats - PookieBear50's Guide

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Grand Emperor
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    24,670

    Pets Habitats - PookieBear50's Guide

    Page 2 - Post 12 - PookieBear50's Guide

    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-s-Guide/page2

    Hey Guys,

    Did you notice that habitats maximum for 9 habitats have been increased?

    E.g. Igloo, wildlife den, nest, exotic enclosure, etc...

    Pets' Habitats

  2. #2
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    78
    I wish they’d add a rescue pen. My red panda is stuck in storage.

  3. #3
    Will the sandcastle become available again? I have a racing turtle in storage 😍

  4. #4
    Grand Emperor
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    24,670
    Oh stay positive. At least on the positive note, we can display 27 more pets with these additional 9 pets habitats.

    (Feel free to make requests in the Suggestions and Feedback forum)

  5. #5
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    77
    THere is a Bengal Cat on sale but it says it has to live in the gazebo. Can it live anywhere else?

  6. #6
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,151
    Quote Originally Posted by inara_24 View Post
    THere is a Bengal Cat on sale but it says it has to live in the gazebo. Can it live anywhere else?
    Try placing a Cat Bungalow out on your farm. The Gazebo seems to now be the default habitat that the game wants us to place pets in, but if you have an appropriate habitat somewhere on your farm, the screen will drag over to it and the Arrow will point at it.

  7. #7
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Try placing a Cat Bungalow out on your farm. The Gazebo seems to now be the default habitat that the game wants us to place pets in, but if you have an appropriate habitat somewhere on your farm, the screen will drag over to it and the Arrow will point at it.
    The sale is over now but it wouldn’t even let me buy cat.�� Thanks anyway!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by inara_24 View Post
    The sale is over now but it wouldn’t even let me buy cat.�� Thanks anyway!
    If you have all your cat habitats full if you place one kitty in the cellar then it will let you buy....

  9. #9
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    648
    OK, increase good. Now to let androids store pets...

  10. #10
    I think a good idea could be change the amount of pets per habitat from 3 to 4 like it is in the rest of pens, like cows, pigs goat, donkey etc, that way we won't have so many pets stocks in the cellar.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •