Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Pets Habitats - PookieBear50's Guide

PookieBear50 just want to thank you for taking your time to keep the habitats and pet names updated.

Moderators - I know what you do it on your time but is there any way to update the Pets guide with the 2019 pets. It is so much nicer to see a picture along with the pet name. I am not asking that this be done anytime soon just when time allows to update the pets guide again, in between working on the next event.

I don't know if this question is right for this thread but maybe someone can help. There is an old pet that I missed out on and it is not listed in the pets guide. The farmers market had a Brown Corgi Puppy that could be purchased for 3 gold cow bells. By the time I had the gold cow bells the pet had been removed from sale. Around the time the market started there was a spin the wheel option and included another corgi puppy. I have seen it on some farms but I don't know the name so am unable to hint to S8 to put in on sale. The puppy has a grey body with black spots, brown and black head. I know this isn't much information but I have wondered what the name is for some time now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    Around the time the market started there was a spin the wheel option and included another corgi puppy. I have seen it on some farms but I don't know the name so am unable to hint to S8 to put in on sale. The puppy has a grey body with black spots, brown and black head. I know this isn't much information but I have wondered what the name is for some time now.
    I remember that there was a spinner event before the leaderboard events were introduced. The pictures (sort of) are in the Spin to Win thread from July 2016. Unfortunately, no one in the thread identified what the corgis were called. Maybe you can use those to better describe them to S8?

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I remember that there was a spinner event before the leaderboard events were introduced. The pictures (sort of) are in the Spin to Win thread from July 2016. Unfortunately, no one in the thread identified what the corgis were called. Maybe you can use those to better describe them to S8?
    Thank you PookieBear50. I completely forgot about the spin to win thread. The pictures in the thread do show the corgi puppy that I was referring to the one with the gold dog tag.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    PookieBear50 just want to thank you for taking your time to keep the habitats and pet names updated.

Moderators - I know what you do it on your time but is there any way to update the Pets guide with the 2019 pets. It is so much nicer to see a picture along with the pet name. I am not asking that this be done anytime soon just when time allows to update the pets guide again, in between working on the next event.

I don't know if this question is right for this thread but maybe someone can help. There is an old pet that I missed out on and it is not listed in the pets guide. The farmers market had a Brown Corgi Puppy that could be purchased for 3 gold cow bells. By the time I had the gold cow bells the pet had been removed from sale. Around the time the market started there was a spin the wheel option and included another corgi puppy. I have seen it on some farms but I don't know the name so am unable to hint to S8 to put in on sale. The puppy has a grey body with black spots, brown and black head. I know this isn't much information but I have wondered what the name is for some time now.

The Cowbell one is named Brown Corgi Puppy and the Spin to Win had two: Spotted Corgi Puppy and Black and Tan Corgi Puppy.

Looks like Black Friday 2019 also had Black and Tan Corgi Puppy, Orange Corgi Puppy, and Tan Corgi. So I assume the one you are talking about is the Spotted Corgi Puppy. I can't promise specific Corgis, but I will repeatedly gently whisper to the devs for Corgis on your behalf.

Ryn did an amazing job with the pictures, but the image hosting site messed up her hard work. It's a real task to do it again and it's possible the image host sites could mess them up again, so it's a big yikes. We can't offer to image host because it would require special access that we can't offer to normal players (mods are normal players). So, you can kind of blame us for the images.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The Cowbell one is named Brown Corgi Puppy and the Spin to Win had two: Spotted Corgi Puppy and Black and Tan Corgi Puppy.

Looks like Black Friday 2019 also had Black and Tan Corgi Puppy, Orange Corgi Puppy, and Tan Corgi. So I assume the one you are talking about is the Spotted Corgi Puppy. I can't promise specific Corgis, but I will repeatedly gently whisper to the devs for Corgis on your behalf.

Ryn did an amazing job with the pictures, but the image hosting site messed up her hard work. It's a real task to do it again and it's possible the image host sites could mess them up again, so it's a big yikes. We can't offer to image host because it would require special access that we can't offer to normal players (mods are normal players). So, you can kind of blame us for the images.
    Elsa - Thanks for the answer on the pet pictures and the names for the Corgi puppies. I have the Black and Tan and the Orange Corgi puppies just waiting for the Brown Corgi and the Spotted Corgi puppies to go on sale. If it helps let the team know that I have saved some gems just for these two pets.

Paul - Sending out a thanks to you as well. I know it took some time to put together all the pet names for the events last year. I can now see a list of all the pets I missed out on.

Elsa - Thanks for the answer on the pet pictures and the names for the Corgi puppies. I have the Black and Tan and the Orange Corgi puppies just waiting for the Brown Corgi and the Spotted Corgi puppies to go on sale. If it helps let the team know that I have saved some gems just for these two pets.

Paul - Sending out a thanks to you as well. I know it took some time to put together all the pet names for the events last year. I can now see a list of all the pets I missed out on.
    No problem That's one of the reasons I wanted to make it... I will also be adding images for each pet over time but it may take a week or so because there are so many
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    I came first and got the English pigeon it goes on the bird tree

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jed1066 View Post
    I came first and got the English pigeon it goes on the bird tree
    Thank you. I will add this information to the lists. Just to verify...is it only the Bird Tree, or can it go in any other habitat?

Thank you. I will add this information to the lists. Just to verify...is it only the Bird Tree, or can it go in any other habitat?
    I didn’t win, but we can probably assume it goes in the gazebos
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

I didn’t win, but we can probably assume it goes in the gazebos
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast