Thread: Can't fight wisp

Rhino Keeper

Can't fight wisp

I have spawned a yellow wisp (from a cloudberry bush), but the game is not letting me fight it. When I tap on the wisp, the battle commands quickly pop up then go away before I can tap them. I have completely closed out of game and restarted several times throughout the day with no change in the situation.

(I am playing this game under the user ID "CaboomIsland")

Thanks!
    This is not my main account for many of the games. If you ask to be my neighbor, you may be very disappointed.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hmm that's an interesting glitch. Upgrading to the latest version of the game might help with this. Is it on unopened land? A screen shot would be helpful if you know how. No problem if you don't. Have you zoomed right in to select it?

I'll ask for this to be looked into. Haven't seen this particular issue with the Sword screen disappearing before. Have you lodged a ticket?

Rhino Keeper
    Oh my gosh! I zoomed out and it worked! Thanks for getting me to think of that!

Oh terrific! S8 also checked for you but you'd beaten them to it! Happy wisp hunting!

New Resident
    I got a cyclone when chopping a tree. Now it won't let me attack. I use a Tab A and my Samsung Note 9.

Quote Originally Posted by perdycat View Post
    I got a cyclone when chopping a tree. Now it won't let me attack. I use a Tab A and my Samsung Note 9.
    S8 responded to your previous post here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1597812

Please don't duplicate posts in future. If you can't remember where you posted click on your username top right of screen and then you can view your own posts by clicking on Find Latest Posts in left hand side.