Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Curious Coast: World Event - August 9 2019

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I got the pop up telling me that I won the prize but since I didn’t check to see if my total amount of Essence went up, I can’t say for certain that I was awarded the prize.
    I sent a trouble ticket. It could be awhile.........

Banned
    Only 56,000,000 after 6 1/2 days. No way we get what we need to hit the last goal in 1/2 a day. *facepalm* magically will get it with 4 hours to spare.....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyym View Post
    Only 56,000,000 after 6 1/2 days. No way we get what we need to hit the last goal in 1/2 a day. *facepalm* magically will get it with 4 hours to spare.....
    You mean that isn't the way it is supposed to work?

You have to believe in magic

Executive Chef
    I believe that I will be able to send you a message when you have created some space in your box.

How much essence do we get again? Sorry that I never remember. I didn't think it was very much, but it looks like maybe it is 50?!?! That is well worth the effort, not that it is *too* hard to at least reach community prizes. I am barely reaching the first dragon prize, but I didn't activate my second den on any of my accounts. Thankfully I'm not that excited about the second dragon. I'm so glad to get the 10 keys, too, but then I got depressed when I realized that I now need 55 keys for my next expansion, so it is going to be a very long time before I can open another space on 2 of my islands.

I hope my accounts get sales so I can get gold to activate second nests and buy new habitats tomorrow!

I notice that the progression between both the dragons seems to slow down after you get the first one, this is yet another event that I won?t get the last dragon and I?m doing the same thing throughout the event to get my points.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I believe that I will be able to send you a message when you have created some space in your box.

How much essence do we get again? Sorry that I never remember. I didn't think it was very much, but it looks like maybe it is 50?!?! That is well worth the effort, not that it is *too* hard to at least reach community prizes. I am barely reaching the first dragon prize, but I didn't activate my second den on any of my accounts. Thankfully I'm not that excited about the second dragon. I'm so glad to get the 10 keys, too, but then I got depressed when I realized that I now need 55 keys for my next expansion, so it is going to be a very long time before I can open another space on 2 of my islands.

I hope my accounts get sales so I can get gold to activate second nests and buy new habitats tomorrow!
    All backed-up and cleared

I spent a bomb in their last big sale and upgraded my stable all the way. Then I stuffed all my decorative, seasonal, and "less pretty" dragons into it so I'm less hard-pressed for expansions.

See! It's magic

And with time to spare too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12