Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: 08/09 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Aug 2019)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jdgrozda View Post
    When you impulsively waste a bunch of cabbages on the fairy horse thinking it?s an alicorn 🤦🏼*♀️
    Funny you should say that as when looked at first prize did that exactly. Have seen another 4 of those at least. Why put Alicorns as possible prize if they never comes up!!

Executive Chef
    8 days now of the faerie fountain. i already have one.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    So far I’ve had the alicorn show up three times; luckily I’d been banking cabbages. Horse twice, naga once, cat once, fountain once.

Nightclub Owner
    Got a second Ali in the tent yesterday. I almost missed it too! Power of the post for an Ali to all those with fountains and puppies and horses !!

Rhino Keeper
    Praying for an Ali or two or five! Bought cabbage hut just for this!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Got second Ali today in tent, two days in a row after a dry run of mainly kittens, dragons and puppies. ShortDanzr, I think 6 is a record, and an epic one!

These drops are truly random, plenty of time to get more (or a first). May the Ali fairy visit us all regularly! : )
    oh yeah. i used gems that month to buy more cabbages. but i think i spent about 250 gems to get all 6 of those unicorns. which is cheaper than any daily. now if only i could get something other than the fountain.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    I got a Naga and now I?m waiting on an Ali. I keep getting the griffin- how helpful is a griffin?

Nightclub Owner
    I have a question. I got the Fairy Naga through the tent. I also got 2 alicorns and wouldn't mind a second. But I less than 50 cabbages right now. If the Naga shows up again, should I get a second one or hold out for another Ali? I'm still doing What Storms May come (end of part 3 I think) but I'm taking my time with that. I kind of love the Trade from the Naga drops too but...naga vs Ali....hmmm...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    I got a Naga and now I?m waiting on an Ali. I keep getting the griffin- how helpful is a griffin?
    I got the griffin and now am semi regretting not using those cabbages for another Naga or Ali.I wanted it for the fey crystal and chicken and glimmerdust I needed so badly at the time. Now I don't need those resources as much I'm having buyer's remorse lol. :-p

Here are the drops:

Faerie Griffin

Uses/Drops: 1XP, $100 coins plus various multi-drop combos of 3 wheat, 1 rat tail, 1-2 fur, 1 creep tooth, 2 white petals, 1 roast chicken, eggs, a golden egg &/or a fey crystal
    (COMPLETE DROP LIST TO BE CONFIRMED)
    Collection time: 4 hrs
    Size: 1x1
    official drops: Fur, Creep Tooth, Rat Tail, Fey Crystal, Eggs, Wheat, Roast Chicken, White Petal, Golden Egg, Glimmerdust

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I'm still doing What Storms May come (end of part 3 I think) but I'm taking my time with that. I kind of love the Trade from the Naga drops too but...naga vs Ali....hmmm...
    Btw, Naga's drops don't help with What Storm May Come if you meant it.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast