Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 08/09 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Aug 2019)

Rhino Keeper
    I got the alicorn on my lvl 46 account and had to purchase cabbages to get him, but it was cheaper to do it that way.

So yay! I have now gotten an alicorn from this round of prizes.

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    I got a dragon yesterday. Does it mean that during any given round of prizes, different players' tents show different prizes at the same time?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    I got a dragon yesterday. Does it mean that during any given round of prizes, different players' tents show different prizes at the same time?
    That is correct.

Fashion Designer
    The Alicorn just showed up in my tent.. I’ve only got 11 cabbages... I’ve been waiting and waiting but now I’m too scared to throw any! I basically have next to no chance of getting it with only 11.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    I think my game may be broken. Five days in and I've already gained a Naga and two - yes TWO - alicorns. I'm nearly wiped out of cabbages though.

Or have S8 finally realised that the best way to get people to open their wallets is to actually offer stuff they want? It works a charm with me.
    Shhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! *whispers* I got the Naga and the Alicorn. I think something is wrong too. *whispers* Shhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    The Alicorn just showed up in my tent.. I’ve only got 11 cabbages... I’ve been waiting and waiting but now I’m too scared to throw any! I basically have next to no chance of getting it with only 11.
    sigh...it took 22 cabbages to get that Alicorn. I almost started to get worried that maybe I wouldn't get it even after opening up all the slots!

Fashion Designer
    I’ve thrown 18 (thanks to what little gems I had left, and videos) and have 5/6. Here’s hoping power of the post gives me a gem sale in the next 20 hours.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    4 days of the horse in baron's tent. Aaah! I would like a Naga and an Ali this month.

Executive Chef
    I've had the faerie fountain for 6 days now. Uugghh
    At least I got the Ali on day 2.
    @ wishie- that month I got 6 of those pink horses. They were some of my first energy droppers
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    4 days of the horse in baron's tent. Aaah! I would like a Naga and an Ali this month. Then a kitten and now the horse. So 5 days out of 6, is the horse. Disappointed, disappointing but not unexpected. So the tent is another thing to ignore so they can't crush your hope. Haven't been able to snatch any Ali for many months...have too many cabbages waiting for something I want or need.
    Last edited by kanajunroses; 08-19-19 at 08:51 PM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast