Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 08/09 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Aug 2019)

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by jdgrozda View Post
    When you impulsively waste a bunch of cabbages on the fairy horse thinking it?s an alicorn 臘*♀️
    I did the same😭

Rhino Keeper
    I think my game may be broken. Five days in and I've already gained a Naga and two - yes TWO - alicorns. I'm nearly wiped out of cabbages though.

Or have S8 finally realised that the best way to get people to open their wallets is to actually offer stuff they want? It works a charm with me.

Fashion Designer
    I got two of the bits I wanted, fire Faerie statue and naga. Alicorns welcome! I set an alarm for the Baron's tent with a voice alert: 'Baron's tent ready, Get your alicorn'. Lol! : )
    Nymeria is kingdom name, WishTheyWereReal, esp the unicorns! Huge thanks to people who contribute to the forum.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ut3n1 View Post
    I did the same😭
    Oh no! Hopefully you get the alicorn! After two more days of seeing that horse I finally got the alicorn.

Rhino Keeper
    I got the alicorn on my lvl 46 account and had to purchase cabbages to get him, but it was cheaper to do it that way.

So yay! I have now gotten an alicorn from this round of prizes.

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    I got a dragon yesterday. Does it mean that during any given round of prizes, different players' tents show different prizes at the same time?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    I got a dragon yesterday. Does it mean that during any given round of prizes, different players' tents show different prizes at the same time?
    That is correct.

Farm Supplier
    The Alicorn just showed up in my tent.. I’ve only got 11 cabbages... I’ve been waiting and waiting but now I’m too scared to throw any! I basically have next to no chance of getting it with only 11.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    I think my game may be broken. Five days in and I've already gained a Naga and two - yes TWO - alicorns. I'm nearly wiped out of cabbages though.

Or have S8 finally realised that the best way to get people to open their wallets is to actually offer stuff they want? It works a charm with me.
    Shhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! *whispers* I got the Naga and the Alicorn. I think something is wrong too. *whispers* Shhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    The Alicorn just showed up in my tent.. I’ve only got 11 cabbages... I’ve been waiting and waiting but now I’m too scared to throw any! I basically have next to no chance of getting it with only 11.
    sigh...it took 22 cabbages to get that Alicorn. I almost started to get worried that maybe I wouldn't get it even after opening up all the slots!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast