Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 08/09 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Aug 2019)

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve thrown 18 (thanks to what little gems I had left, and videos) and have 5/6. Here’s hoping power of the post gives me a gem sale in the next 20 hours.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm

Rhino Keeper
    4 days of the horse in baron's tent. Aaah! I would like a Naga and an Ali this month.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    sigh...it took 22 cabbages to get that Alicorn. I almost started to get worried that maybe I wouldn't get it even after opening up all the slots!
    It typically takes me loads to get prizes (naga, 22). If I come in under 20 (fire statue, 17) I clock that as a win. : ) No alicorn sighting yet, but still loads of weeks to get loads. My cabbages are waiting! : )

To add to the shhhhhhhhhhh list: when alicorns were last offered a few months ago, cute pink ones (that go as low as 2 but average out), I was able to snap up 4 of them. : D
    Nymeria is kingdom name, WishTheyWereReal, esp the unicorns! Huge thanks to people who contribute to the forum.

Fashion Designer
    I've had the faerie fountain for 6 days now. Uugghh
    At least I got the Ali on day 2.
    @ wishie- that month I got 6 of those pink horses. They were some of my first energy droppers
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    4 days of the horse in baron's tent. Aaah! I would like a Naga and an Ali this month. Then a kitten and now the horse. So 5 days out of 6, is the horse. Disappointed, disappointing but not unexpected. So the tent is another thing to ignore so they can't crush your hope. Haven't been able to snatch any Ali for many months...have too many cabbages waiting for something I want or need.
    Last edited by kanajunroses; 08-19-19 at 08:51 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jdgrozda View Post
    When you impulsively waste a bunch of cabbages on the fairy horse thinking it?s an alicorn 🤦🏼*♀️
    Funny you should say that as when looked at first prize did that exactly. Have seen another 4 of those at least. Why put Alicorns as possible prize if they never comes up!!

Fashion Designer
    8 days now of the faerie fountain. i already have one.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    So far I’ve had the alicorn show up three times; luckily I’d been banking cabbages. Horse twice, naga once, cat once, fountain once.

Nightclub Owner
    Got a second Ali in the tent yesterday. I almost missed it too! Power of the post for an Ali to all those with fountains and puppies and horses !!

Rhino Keeper
    Praying for an Ali or two or five! Bought cabbage hut just for this!!!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast