Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: 08/09 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Aug 2019)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I guess the items won in the tend will be registered, but you won't be able to purchase or get drops. Same goes for the Feed the Baron, it is one of the few source to overrun. I never saw someone capping tend grand prizes., though.
    With regard to white weekly alicorns, you cannot craft more (if you have 99) in the love shack but you can certainly get alicorn drops from events like the Sweet tooth tragedy and the Baron?s 5th birthday even if you have 99 or more. I have not been watching the videos recently but I think I might have had a few alicorns there too after I reached the 99 crafting limit.

Good luck to those waiting for the faerie alicorn appearance in their tents.

Fashion Designer
    i got my 3rd faerie ali! whoo! PotP to all those still waiting on one
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    How many more days is the faerie event? Would love more faerie Ali?s!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    With regard to white weekly alicorns, you cannot craft more (if you have 99) in the love shack but you can certainly get alicorn drops from events like the Sweet tooth tragedy and the Baron?s 5th birthday even if you have 99 or more. I have not been watching the videos recently but I think I might have had a few alicorns there too after I reached the 99 crafting limit.

Good luck to those waiting for the faerie alicorn appearance in their tents.
    99 white alis! #CS GOALS
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    99 white alis! #CS GOALS
    Only possible if you have the love shack or, if like the rest of us you don't have the love shack, buy with gems.

It would, of course, be nice if the love shack with white Ali crafting ability were made available to the rest of us...just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Only possible if you have the love shack or, if like the rest of us you don't have the love shack, buy with gems.

It would, of course, be nice if the love shack with white Ali crafting ability were made available to the rest of us...just saying.
    I would love to gift all the extra wings & horns just sitting in my inventory! What a total waste!
    Accolon of Lorrainne 🔘♌️❌❌{🔷}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I would love to gift all the extra wings & horns just sitting in my inventory! What a total waste!
    Lol wouldn't that be nice to be able to gift the love shack, wings and horns once you maxed out on Alis?

Rhino Keeper
    I do have the Love Shack...long time player. But drops of wings and horns are few and far between for me! In fact I miraculously had 2 horns drop in the past week and was able to craft 2 more alis...but I am nowhere near maxed out.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Fashion Designer
    Sofia never got a chance at a single Ali.....
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou on CS, Lil Sof on DS), aaerie.
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!
    Also have a non playing Level 6 acct just for sending out reqs: BigNutKracker (BNK).
    I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

Fashion Designer
    Hoping for an update today! The new event for sept is to win 4 prizes to get the Kraken. I am hoping to find out how big he is and if animared before I use up all my cabbages!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast